Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bombs  (Read 2545 times)
ROMAN STEVE
Superhero Member

« on: June 02, 2009, 05:20:02 PM »

A few yrs ago the sutt and i used to go detecting together we got on a farm one day near brecon  in a little village  we spot a large mound in a field 1st thing we think of is fort buriel mound so we walks down to the mound now the mound was situated behind the village pub i went detecting around the bottom of the mound sutt went on the top i thought im not picking anything up ill go up the top of the field and work it down i was going back and fore the field for approx 20mins and i heard the sutt scream quick come here quick 1st thing i thought he hit was a hoard i ran down the field when i got there sutt had his head down a big hole he started pulling bottles out with liquid in i said you better put that  down you dont know whats in them he put them down and turned over the plate he had the signal off it said precautions phosphorus grenades yes he hit a hoard alright hoard of dads army style grenades we carefully covered them back over and told the farmer and told him to phone the police later that night i had a phone call from the police asking if i could return to the farm and show them where they were we went over and met the police officer when we got there we noticed the farmer had a lot of big horses in his field and they were pulling up the turf where they were i rushed down the field and got a pallet to place over the hole the police officer got his tape taped off the field it looked like a murder scene 2 days later the army was there they got a skip put it in the field half ftilled it with sand to stop the phosphros burning the bottom of the skip the media and radio people were there plus the village was evacuated i thiught thats it we wont be allowed to detect there again we had the radio asking us for the story plusthe t.v people the sutt didnt want to talk to them he said steve will you take the blame and say u found them i said yes being a muppet i gave them a story we went back to the farm 3 wks later and expecting the big 2 fingers but the farmer couldnt be more happier because his little boy used to play on this mount on a regular basis even the village was happy as the pub was only just in front of the mound  im sending this story now and hoping i can then send you the pics and by the way it wasnt 1 bomb he found it was 60

the sutt

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 07:19:48 PM »

that brings back some old memories steve, yes mate i'll put the photos on for you later on this evening.
DIG IT! (ADIE)

X-TERRA 70 user explorer 11

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 07:30:22 PM »

Good story mate !God that would have made a big hole Shocked

Heavy metal nut that digs loads of iron
the sutt

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »

here is the picture that you wanted steve, hope you enjoy it
a very good story old boy,keep them coming and keep us entertained.
mole
Superhero Member

R.A.R.E- FID -DW MEMBER -SE /GOLDMAXX /

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »

Sutt and Steve it,s a good Job you were there at the time god knows what would have happened otherwise  Shocked Huh well done Smiley mole

SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND
the sutt

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »

sorry that the picture cant be enlarged if it could you be able to read the story on it, not a bad story to,sorry everybody.
ROMAN STEVE
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 09:49:25 PM »

thats o.k stu i know what it says i got a copy in the house Grin

simon c

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 10:33:35 PM »

Good story lads,i can remember reading about it at the time,well done. Smiley
hedgehog
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 11:46:54 AM »

Great story there, good job the sign was still there, wouldn't want to turn up something like that, nasty stuff.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal