Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: repaired charles 1 unite on the bay (vf) ???  (Read 4092 times)
Pablo
Rally attendee

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2014, 11:08:58 PM »

hi guys
I'm coin and antique collector. I've checked that saxbys-coins guy and I have to say that this person is a fraudster. He should be reported to police. Many of his coins and other items are fakes. I have few accounts on ebay. I'm going to win couple of of his low priced auctions and leave him negative feedbacks. That is true ebay is not going to do anything to that person he is paying a lot of fees to them.  police will ask questions to him (for example where did he get all his items, they will ask him about invoices, recipts)
"8. What happens if counterfeit goods are found?

It is the responsibility of the trader to take all reasonable precautions to avoid having counterfeit products for sale on his premises.

Contravention may result in prosecution for offences under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, Trade Marks Act or Copyright, Design and Patents Act. Fines of up to £5000 can be imposed in the Magistrates' Court and/or imprisonment for up to six months. Unlimited fines may be imposed by the Crown Court with up to ten years imprisonment for Trade Marks offences.

Forfeiture and destruction of all goods seized may be ordered by the Courts.
Fraud Act - in appropriate cases prosecution for fraud may be appropriate.
Under copyright legislation a copyright owner may also sue for damages in the civil courts.
Proceeds of crime – assets acquired from criminal activity can be confiscated by the courts.
Enforcers may take civil enforcement action in respect of a breach of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 under Part 8 of the Enterprise Act 2002. This can be done by applying to a court for an enforcement order and a breach of any order could lead to up to two years imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine.
The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 also contains criminal offences, which can be prosecuted by the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) or Trading Standards. The penalties are on summary conviction, a fine of up to £5000 or in the Crown court an unlimited fine or imprisonment for up to two years, or both."
Pablo
Rally attendee

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 11:17:59 PM »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/800-950-A-D-British-Found-Anglo-Saxon-Period-Au-Solid-Gold-amp-Red-Garnet-Cross-/351057537318?pt=UK_Antiquities&hash=item51bca8e926&nma=true&si=rSmoYSZjlkerck9n1ozY6hKqnYg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Look at this. This kind of items should have some kind of certificate.
On closer look it looks like replica. Check that garnet in the centre. That stone looks like new (no damages at all)
sold for over £2000 are you kidding me!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_ssn=saxbys-coins&_sop=16

check his most expensive items sold within few months (so many fakes :-)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:21:00 PM by Pablo » Logged
Pablo
Rally attendee

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 11:27:44 PM »

http://paul-the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/ebay-reportedly-agree-to-suspend.html

ebay is not allowing to sell egyptian antiques, but this idiot is selling a lot of them. Off course all of them are fakes
probono
Superhero Member

Nihi nisi sub sole

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 01:57:46 PM »

now up to 600 and 3 other unites all listed too and a triple unite at 60,000 !!

Galoshers the James 1st sold at London auctions on the 1/6/14 for £800 - commission with the eBay fees there is very little in it.

The best one at the moment is AMR coins priced at £750 high grade but week portrait ex jewellery.......Im sure there's a few £'s in it if sold on eBay.  

You might see that the ones over £1000 don't sell on eBay - the price of these (often) lovely coins rocketed up with the price of Gold and are now at a level that is a bit too much really - given that a few years ago you could pick them up for under £500 (still can occasionally). - and that's those without piercings (or otherwise) or ex mount. Problem is that there's no inflation to bring the 'value' of them down to something I want to afford at the moment Sad Will just have to keep detecting Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal