Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: scary stories  (Read 4822 times)
Jimi nugget

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

« on: June 06, 2014, 11:04:35 AM »

hey guys
just thought i would let you in on my little story that scared the rubbish out off me!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Before we start i,m 6ft 3" and about 21stone so i,m a hefty lil fella Grin and it was my brothers first nite out.
It all started on a beach detecting night with a few of the boys,
we all meet up raring to go we travel to the destination and it looked perfect.
(i,ll set the scene) its was pitch black dark 12.00 o'clock midnight and not a sound in the air just the waves on the beach brilliant lets get ready!!
we all set off in our own lil directions hoping to find some goodies, i stayed quite close to the rocks on the dry sand awaiting the tide to slowly go out further so i started moving my way down the beach only a couple of decimals found Huh Huh after about n hour i was about 600 yards from from everyone else just me myself and i all alone no one there head down concentrating then all of a sudden i turned around to look in the direction of the boys just to check if any one was digging,
i turned back and there was a figure stood 2ft away from me all in dark clothes hood over his face with no shoes on i let out a lil scream under my breathe and i said to him some thing that went like this (you stupid f***ing d**k you scared the rubbish out of me wot are you doing) and he didn't even respond.
after calming my self i asked him a few questions like are you ok, do you need anything he responed with one word answers head down all the time while rubbing his toes in the sand.
so with me being a big hard ex doorman i left very quickly  Grin and told the boys about it
so stayed resonably close to each other after that and left sooner than we wanted to.
thank god Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
i did ring 101 just to report that it was a little out of character for people to do that sort of thing and left it at that hope he was ok.

thanks for your time (lets hear yours)

If you lye down with the dogs!!!!!!!! be prepared to wake up with fleas
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 11:25:07 AM »

Well I was having a stroll along the beach one night when out of the darkness came the weirdest looking individual I've ever seen must have been 21 stone if he was an ounce and about 6' 3", he tried to strike up a conversation but the fool had headphones on and couldn't hear me after a while he got fed up and slunk back into the gloom, pretty scary I can tell you.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jimi nugget

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 11:29:04 AM »

great geoff  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

really good come back lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 12:28:54 PM »

Take no notice Jim.  Geoff is a non-believer  but I know "The Truth is Out There"  Roll Eyes Wink

My scariest moment was many years ago when I came, literally, face to face with a Police Man in my house. I'd reported a possible break-in attempt and he was first on the scene, bike and all.
He tells me, you stay in there and I'll have a look around. So off he went with torch in hand. I waited for what seemed an age and curiosity got the better of me, so off I went.
Early hours of the morning, not a sound could be heard and I crept along the hall till I got to the door way to the kitchen and lounge. Then BUMP out of nowhere this Police Man appears and we collide. I don't know  who was the most frightened, him or me. Nervous reaction set in and we were holding each other up laughing our socks off when the Flying Squad, his Sargent + 1 and the C.I.D all arrived together and burst in through the front door.

To explain all the interest. There had been numerous break-ins previously and they were out to get the gang responsible.
The funniest part of the whole episode was Hubby (not John) was asleep in bed the whole time and didn't hear a thing.

I've often wondered if that young Police Man ever thinks about that night.

Val

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?
keepmateethinajar

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 02:29:29 PM »

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry...I once trod on a frog in bare feet Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

tis better to have loved a short women....than to never have loved a tall
whosyouruncle

Dig attender

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 03:17:23 PM »

keepmateethinajar
don't think I've ever seen one with shoes on. Roll Eyes

whosyouruncle
b.buoy
NWDD Member

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 04:37:16 PM »

I was fishing for sea trout one very dark night and the secret is---------Absolutely no lights, silent approach to the river, don't disturb any dry twigs  and concentrate for any movement in the water.
I was approaching a favourite pool and could hear a rod swishing in the darkness already on the pool. I could just make out a shadow figure in front of me and tiptoed foreward, still in cover of bushes.
When I was about 6 feet away I used the tip of my rod to tap his shoulder to let him know I was there.
The scream and jump he gave frightened the sh1ts out of me and I also shouted out in absolute panic.
When we had finished cussing each other we agreed we had probably ruined the stretch for the remainder of that night and went our separate ways
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2014, 04:40:40 PM »

i have seen a dark figure on porthcawl beach in the mist that led me straight to a ring,you see alsorts at night especially when your out all night,i have foxes that follow me down aberavon,they snuck up on me one night an scared the wellies off me lol,little gits.
i see ufo's too,one followed me down the beach for a good 500 yards.
 mind you i did do loads of lsd back in the day lol,weehee all live in a yellow submarine a yello submarin

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
kencomet

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 06:44:10 PM »

Many years ago I was interested in buying a motor boat that was located in Barry dock, having been given permission by the owner to check the boat over, a friend and myself climbed onboard to check the vessel,    the owner had said as the cabin was locked I could check the cockpit and the deck etc,   sure enough the cabin was locked, I climbed on to the deck,   and tried the forward hatch which was open, any how, in I go, dropping down about  6 foot, it was quite dark in the forward cabin, all of a sudden a big  hairy tramp jumped up from under a sheet, I yelled at him what the **** you doing here, and scrambled out as quick as my shaking legs allowed me to, my friend had run off when he heard the commotion,    needless to say my interest in that boat ended there and then,
JBM

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2014, 07:15:26 PM »

Just talk to them millions of others do around our world.  Wink Smiley  Jerry.
petal
Rally attendee

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 08:39:23 PM »

Have to say these stories have cracked me up tonight I cant stop laughing , keep them coming  Grin Cheesy
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2014, 09:11:01 PM »

Me too, keep them coming Grin Grin

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?
wet feet again

xp Deus

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 07:57:45 AM »

Diving the conargo north of anglesea my buddy went
one side of a bulkhead i went the other, i saw his tourch light through a hole so placed a silver spoon and waited
20 seconds later sure enough his hand appeard out of the gloom, so i grabbed it he shott off in the other direction. I picked up the spoon killing myself laughing. After deco back on the boat i was going to tell him it was me but already he had told the rest of the lads about the spoon and his conger attack. Apparently i was 8 ft long !! Later in the pub i said i found a spoon. If looks could kill he then realised we all knew. His revenge was to bring a small bell which he had written in black marker pen TITANIC when placed infront of me i sentup on bag. itching to see it only for rest of lads waiting laughing with cameras

Jimi nugget

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 04:53:09 PM »

i was just reading this story on md`ing horrors

all i can say is i,m glad i live in wales Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I just recently talked to an old MD'ing friend whom I hadn't seen in several years. While we were catching up, I mentioned that I was getting back into MD'ing after a long break. He told me he didn't hunt anymore - of course, I asked why, as this guy was definitely a MD'ing fanatic when I knew him years ago. After I heard his story, I almost had second thoughts about getting back into the hobby!

About two years ago, he was out in the local state forest - public land - searching an old canoe-launching site along the river. It was just upstream from a still-active launch ramp, but this one doesn't get used much anymore. After finding about five pounds of lead fishing sinkers and a few clad Lincolns, he was just about to give up when he heard someone yell "HEY!" He turned around to see an older guy about ten feet away with a shotgun. He quickly took off his headphones and said "Hi." The guy said "you're trespassing," to which my friend replied that he wasn't and this was part of the state forest. I know - arguing with a shotgun-wielding hillbilly might not be the best idea. The guy said, "this is MY property, and you are gonna leave." The shotgun was never pointed at my friend, but he realized that he'd rather comply than take a chance. He said, "alright, I'll go," and started to walk away. At this point, the guy said "leave the stuff here!" "What?" My friend said, shocked. The guy said, "I said, drop your stuff and get off my property!" My friend quickly realized that, trespassing or not, he was being robbed. He set down his detector and backed away slowly. "Now get out!" the guy said. My friend got out as quick as he could.

As soon as he got to the main road, he called 911. He told them that he had just been robbed by a guy with a gun. They asked the usual questions, was he alright, did he know the person, could he describe him, where the incident occurred. My friend asked that an officer meet him at a gas station down the road, rather than at home (which was about 1/2 an hour away). About an hour later, a sheriff showed up. My friend told him the whole story, and when he got to the part about being accused of trespassing, the officer said, "WERE you trespassing?" My friend said no, and he could produce the plat maps to prove it. The cop apparently didn't believe him, and told him that if he was trespassing, the owner had the RIGHT make him leave immediately, without his equipment! My friend didn't believe this, but he just repeated that he wasn't trespassing. The cop took notes and left, saying they'd get back to my friend in a day or so. They never contacted him.

About a week later, he finally called the sheriff's department. They had no record of his report, and to make matters worse, they also said that if he was trespassing, he was lucky he didn't spend the night in jail or worse! They didn't even care when he said he could prove he wasn't trespassing. My friend was so upset by all of this that he decided to forget about it and give up MD'ing. Heck, if that happened to me, I'd probably do the same!

what would you have done?HuhHuh?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal