Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DETECTING PARTNER  (Read 2388 times)
Kev
Superhero Member

"there as got to be more there " SE & XS user

« on: May 28, 2009, 10:31:48 AM »

ok people here we go  Grin on this detectingwales.com site my detecting partners DIG IT (ADE) i meet ADE through Cardiff scan on a rally about 5 years ago, i like going detecting with DIG IT because first we get on well, we have a great laugh at our detecting days out,but DIG IT is a good detectorist that enjoys his hobby and as got that great interest in our hobby of metal detecting,as great enthusiasm while out detecting and he is always happy to help me if i want to know anything if im stuck on detecting(which is most times ha ha Grin ) DIG IT is a great m8 to have as a detecting partner he keeps me going when you get frustrated if nowt is coming up,we have built up a great friendship over these last 5 years we have meet............ cheers for being a great detecting partner  ADE Wink........................ps will be interesting what the BORDERFOX and COLEGGWENT got to say about each other  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Huh Grin
DIG IT! (ADIE)

X-TERRA 70 user explorer 11

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 01:16:36 PM »

Thanks for the praise KEV ITs all about having a laugh and not taking things too serious mate and thats why i like detecting with you !But i think before long you will have to keep me going because the pickings are slim :(What have i had on the last 4 rallys BUGGER ALL !BUT theres always the next one.Your a good lad kev its a pleasure to know you even if you talk too much lol  Roll Eyes Grin Wink
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 01:18:08 PM by DIG IT! (ADIE) » Logged

Heavy metal nut that digs loads of iron
Beefy (GARETH)

WHERES DA BEEF

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 01:42:47 PM »

this is my partners on detecting wales old stig and young digga lol........................ Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 04:00:37 PM »

Hi kev and idie im nerly crying here Cry Cry you pair are great me and johnny poo is the best of friends we do most things together i said most things Wink Cheesy kev i know how you think we do have ups and downs but as you know kev anyone upset mr fox and i WILL deal with it theres nout i willnot do for him that what friends are 4 not saying im rocky ballbower as dad allways said theres only one way is all the way so kev dont upset my butty you,ll have my wife to deal with  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy regards phil

theres gold in them hills
explorer xs one of the best
Kev
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 04:06:13 PM »

glad you had your say Phil m8,you and the Borderfox get on great i know that ,he thinks a lot of you to  Grin im in tears now Cry Cry Cry Grin............ come on GADGET tell us about you and that nutter TAFFLAFF Grin Huh Huh.we are waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Huh Roll Eyes Grin
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 04:12:06 PM »

you know i allway have my say kev  Wink one more thing i like detecing with the fox as you all know he is rubbish and hi beat him evey time just to give him some ammo come on the fox lets have it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

theres gold in them hills
explorer xs one of the best
Kev
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 04:14:50 PM »

this will be interesting when the Borderfox gets back on this, John we are waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal