Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday at Talacre  (Read 1971 times)
Christoph1945
« on: December 09, 2013, 05:51:43 PM »

Richie Sixpence and I put in an afternoon's detecting on the sands at Talacre on Sunday but we were disappointed by the very few finds that we managed to recover. I bagged a load of projectiles, some 50cal shrapnel, and a one p decimal. Richie had warned me what to expect concerning storm damage but I was stunned by what I saw. The dunes have been ravaged by the storm surge and the high tides and winds.

The weather men say that we are to expect more bad storms over the Christmas period. If that is the case; I recon a lot of peeps are going to get their feet wet. We have decided to empty and close up the static caravan till March. I suppose we could fit it with an outboard motor and set course for the Bahamas!  Undecided
grego
NWDD Member

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 08:31:42 PM »

Hi Chris. never been to Talacre but did go to Rhyl,no need to go on the beach all the sand was on the main road.
Take care see you in the New year.

Grego
Dungbeetle
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 08:53:10 PM »

If the caravan washes up in my garden Chris I won't charge you as much rent as you are paying now. How's that for a good deal ?
Christoph1945
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 09:59:23 PM »

Jeez Chris,
                   have you got room for a static van in your garden? If you have; maybe we could work out a deal for 50 per cent of what we are paying now!

Just for your initial kind offer; perhaps I could bring you something back from Spain as a thank you. Will pm you asap.  Cool
Dungbeetle
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 10:11:32 PM »

Jeez Chris,
                   have you got room for a static van in your garden? If you have; maybe we could work out a deal for 50 per cent of what we are paying now!

Just for your initial kind offer; perhaps I could bring you something back from Spain as a thank you. Will pm you asap.  Cool
Chris I have enough room for 3 statics in the garden, the only problem is the access is too narrow and it would be too far to crane one in.
Christoph1945
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 10:22:38 PM »

Aaaaw, n I thought you were going to save me two and a half grand!  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal