Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking of changing to Deus  (Read 7115 times)
adrian wall

« on: November 08, 2013, 04:03:06 PM »

I have a garrett AT pro at the moment,but i`m thinking of changing to a Deus lite.(lite cos of the cost) .any lite suers out there,that can give me advice.
Hawkeye

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 10:02:37 PM »

good machine Deus if you,ve had an xp detector before you should do well with it they do like deep iron
peterlaver
Rally attendee

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 07:04:36 PM »

I have both machines and just recently have been using the AT-pro more as I am fed up digging hot rocks and iron

I think with the Deus full machine you can discriminate better but with the light you are restricted.

If i know now what i knew then i would not have bought the Deus.

cheers

peter
JBM

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 05:40:07 AM »

Best to go for the full kit to have total control. Wink  Jerry.
WEBBER

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 07:48:17 AM »

That was the reason I sold my goldmax power to get a Deus with the screen the hot rocks used to drive me mad with my goldmax.Dont have a problem now they seem to come in around the mid 30s on the Deus so never dig them .
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:48:21 AM by WEBBER » Logged
Dale
Superhero Member

Bristol hammies wanted

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 02:45:54 PM »

That was the reason I sold my goldmax power to get a Deus with the screen the hot rocks used to drive me mad with my goldmax.Dont have a problem now they seem to come in around the mid 30s on the Deus so never dig them .

Hi Webber, A friend of mine is after the Deus lite with out the control, he just wants to go by the sounds, not the readout, cant you tell the difference between targets with out looking at the screen like hot rocks? Also anther question can you miss good targets by not digging the mid 30s?
I get a few take it or leave it signals on each outing what I always dig and 50% of the time its a good target, Im just thinking your mid 30s may be good targets your walking away from, like my take it or leave it signals.

I am not a Deus user just interested in why mid 30s is not a digger Smiley     
WEBBER

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 05:44:37 PM »

The problem I have is my hearing isn't brilliant and like shotgun cartridges hot rocks give a cracking signal . I would always dig a good sounding signal but what I can tell with the control is the depth most of my hot rocks tend to be just under the surface.Purely down to preference maybe he could always add the control box later what I will say is the Deus is the best detector I have owned and I have had a Fisher f75. Goldenmask 3+ Goldmax power and a Garrett Euro.
Dale
Superhero Member

Bristol hammies wanted

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 06:04:08 PM »

The problem I have is my hearing isn't brilliant and like shotgun cartridges hot rocks give a cracking signal . I would always dig a good sounding signal but what I can tell with the control is the depth most of my hot rocks tend to be just under the surface.Purely down to preference maybe he could always add the control box later what I will say is the Deus is the best detector I have owned and I have had a Fisher f75. Goldenmask 3+ Goldmax power and a Garrett Euro.

Cheers for your reply.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal