Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bored of digging on my own !  (Read 10534 times)
nobby
Superhero Member

Wanna be boy band....

« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2013, 02:18:34 PM »

Paul have you tried these  Grin

* download.jpg (7.58 KB, 194x134 - viewed 1178 times.)

“I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.”
carling

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2013, 02:22:20 PM »

Grin i did but cant chew em as me false teeth wont hack em  Grin,i got more plastic bits than the late michael jackson Grin
cardiffian

Minelab Explorer, Deus

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2013, 03:37:48 PM »

I have also been thinking the same as Nobby and Chef for weeks now. It is brilliant how you have all gelled and there seems to be a genuine sense of camaraderie. I resigned from a club last year after 12 years. That was the opposite, you couldn't get anyone interested in doing anything. Digs were poorly attended and an enormous lethargy had set in. Keep supporting each other in the way you are, and you will stay strong.

Hammered                 5         
Roman bronze          10
William 111 shilling
Disc brooches             2
Med. silver annular brooch
Dungbeetle
NWDD Member
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2013, 03:53:10 PM »

Perhaps this thread has run it's course or is there more sarcasm to be drawn out of it ?
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2013, 04:08:26 PM »

Perhaps this thread has run it's course or is there more sarcasm to be drawn out of it ?
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
carling

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2013, 04:43:45 PM »

yes your all a bunch of sarcastic b**t**ds  Grin,,,, no just the same old banter on the go ,,ive been on this site since 4 monjths after it started ya get used to it  Grin
Garrettace150
NWDD Member

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2013, 12:28:21 AM »

Only just read the majority of these comments (new to the forum and missed them, in some circumstances) please feel free to keep your pathetic comments to yourself and only reply if genuinely concerned about the topic, and if that urge to privately message me and express such a pathetic response then feel free to BLOW IT OUT OF YOUR ARcE and tell someone else, I thought this site was to "HELP" newcomers and introduce them to the wonders of metal detecting. not to ridicule the people that are getting to know the hobby.
Please don't get me wrong but I feel that a few certain people who are making it harder for new blood to get involved should be banished and left in the dark, Rather than ganged up on an bullied into reclusing into a private life of digging.
To put it bluntly........... if you haven't got anything usefull and helpfull to say then please keep it to yourself ! there are plenty of people that are genuinely interested in the historical importance of a find and not that of a valuable piece to get rich quickly.

N.W.D.D
relichunting
Restricted Member

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2013, 06:46:05 AM »

No offence mate but you detect on your own mainly on the beaches, because you don't have any transport

Do you have permissions for any land around your area to share ? that would be a far better assentive than offering sandwiches and petrol money.

I think your find that most people on here are a friendly bunch, and as a newcomer there be able to offer you lots of advice and help.

Deus 2013

Hammies: 32
Saxon gilded saucer brooch 1
Roman nail cleaner 1
Roman brooches 4
Roman silver 2
carling

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2013, 08:45:30 AM »

tis true garretace, well said relichunting,since ive took on 2 full time tectin partners,the land portfolio   Grin has grown greatly {i get the land,they supply the transport} and it helps,, we identify the hotspots quicker,we can get to places i wouldent have thought of a while ago and im never stuck for somewhere to go,is it a disadvantage to get tectin partners on your own land ? defo not,youll soon find new places spring up all the time.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal