Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HAD TO BE SEEN +HEAR TO BELIVE  (Read 4496 times)
congerman
Superhero Member

« on: April 18, 2013, 09:25:44 PM »

Just thought I would see what you think was out on the beach A couple of days ago and A big boxer dog came bounding over the owners were about 300 yrds away  it was growling + snarling,, the owners were shouting for it but it wasn't bothered then they came over  saying that I had left piles of sand up and down the beach and it didn't look right  ,, I had filled the holes in but I was digging near the water line and the excess sand would not fit back into the hole as it was filling with wet sand as I dug as they were walking away there dog crapped on the beach and guess what yes they just left it and carried on walking away as they got about 500 yrds away there dog set about attacking Another dog I could hear the other dog yelping as it lied down as the other dog was attacking it again the owners were about 300 yrds shouting for there dog which left the other poor dog wet covered in sand + mud and shaking the owner whose dog had been attacked was passing so I asked them was there dog OK she said yes thanks for my concern 
matthewbullingham123

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 09:32:31 PM »

I would of went after them and make them pick it up or report them ! Hate people with vicious dogs that cant control them.
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 07:31:50 PM »

i would have clocked the unruly dog with my spade and the owners Angry.had a husky try running off with my etrac once,he wont be doin it again lol Roll Eyes.
 also had a guy runnin towards me at 3am on aberavon beach low tide line who i nearly took out with a shovel until i noticed it was a plod,he was lookin for a woman,told him i got one and was lookin for gold to try to keep her.( was not amused what a surprise) Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:54:20 PM by dances with badgers » Logged

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 08:49:41 PM »

ha ha you tell them Mike  Grin

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal