Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: minelab sovereign elite  (Read 4296 times)
congerman
Superhero Member

« on: February 16, 2013, 12:37:22 AM »

After looking around at detectors I decided that  the minelab sovereign elite fitted exactly what I was looking for in another machine so bought one got it Wednesday and it was raining all day  Huh so Thursday went to A local beach 5 mins away I don't bother with this spot because there are people on every week with detectors but it has good sand to test my machine on took x4 different coins + A bullet and some scrap to try the machine out first spot was down at low water were the black sand shows I buried the different coins as I was studying the signals  then moved to the top of the beach to dry sand and did the same I soon was able to distinguish the tones and after an hour decided to give it A go at the top in the dry sand as the tide was well flooding by now at first I was digging most of the signals to make sure if it was what I thought it was I am well impressed with the machine,,
 I had x6 good signals (cash register pings) I call them ,, x1- 2p from about 8 inches deep x1 5p 10 inches down
 and x2 small press studs of clothes one of these was about 10 inches down they were that small it took me ages to find them even with the pro pointer ,,
was out again today at A different beach with eddythefly (GEOF) he had x1 bullet ,
I  had about x6 bullets x1 dog tag x1 Teaspoon  x1 laser pen Roll Eyes and A few ring pulls Great to be out in the sunshine for A change  Grin
Roman (Ray)
Restricted Member
Superhero Member

Whites DFX 300 + Lazer Hawkeye user !!

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 12:43:31 AM »

keep at it mucker and you.ll soon crack it..all the best with the new machine mate !

ray !!

DOWN TO EARTH WITH ROMAN ( RAY )
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 08:30:13 AM »

keep swinging and the gold will come ,you have the right machine for the job.mine gets 5p coins at over a foot and rings at deeper Smiley

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 09:55:50 AM »

After looking around at detectors I decided that  the minelab sovereign elite fitted exactly what I was looking for in another machine so bought one got it Wednesday and it was raining all day  Huh so Thursday went to A local beach 5 mins away I don't bother with this spot because there are people on every week with detectors but it has good sand to test my machine on took x4 different coins + A bullet and some scrap to try the machine out first spot was down at low water were the black sand shows I buried the different coins as I was studying the signals  then moved to the top of the beach to dry sand and did the same I soon was able to distinguish the tones and after an hour decided to give it A go at the top in the dry sand as the tide was well flooding by now at first I was digging most of the signals to make sure if it was what I thought it was I am well impressed with the machine,,
 I had x6 good signals (cash register pings) I call them ,, x1- 2p from about 8 inches deep x1 5p 10 inches down
 and x2 small press studs of clothes one of these was about 10 inches down they were that small it took me ages to find them even with the pro pointer ,,
was out again today at A different beach with eddythefly (GEOF) he had x1 bullet ,
I  had about x6 bullets x1 dog tag x1 Teaspoon  x1 laser pen Roll Eyes and A few ring pulls Great to be out in the sunshine for A change  Grin
Mmmmmmm minelabs my favourite yum yum,detect and enjoy the GOLD BLING Smiley Smiley
JBM

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 10:28:29 AM »

Excellent piece of kit a good all rounder.

A bit heavy but thats the ways of things.

I found lots with one a few years back.including the attached coin. Jerry.

* Queen Ann Guinea.JPG (46.55 KB, 576x289 - viewed 1090 times.)
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 11:15:19 AM »

Absolute cracker Jerry Wink
congerman
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 03:59:20 PM »

Absolute cracker Jerry Wink
I have A Detecting Buddy Bungee Harness I have this set so the coil is about x3 inches of the ground and A little pressure down  it puts the coil down to detect if I come to A stone or rock I just ease of the pressure and the coil comes back up x3 inches then pressure back on and its back to the sand this takes all the weight of the detector ,my mate  made me  A stand + fitted to my machine last night  just got it back from him he has fitted A stand to the detector so when its put down its NOT on the sand pics show the stand fitted

dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 07:03:59 PM »

you will need a safe now to put the gold in.i can honestly say that if i had bought my sovereign before i bought my etrac i probably would not have bought the etrac but saying that when i need to use a bit of discrimination the etrac is awsome.i think i have got the best of both worlds.good luck Wink

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal