Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the Cat Dragged In  (Read 4430 times)
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« on: December 17, 2012, 11:07:19 PM »

Not detecting related but I thought I'd share.  Just done my rounds before bed time and wondered what the dogs where eyeing up under the chair in the conservatory. Upon investigation, I looked and thought Ughhh what the hecks THAT ?  being very brave I pushed it into the light with my foot. Yes it's a Chicken Breast.
Now I know it's not one of mine and it wasn't there at Tea Time so I can only assume one of the cats has pinched it from somewhere.  It must have been frozen because only a bit on the end has been nibbled.
I often joke about them bringing in the provisions but this is a new one. Thats what I call being useful. How well trained is your cat ?

Val

* 002.JPG (110.1 KB, 640x426 - viewed 1180 times.)

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
Mike
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 11:20:14 PM »

send the cat out for the veg and you got a nice dinner there val  Cheesy Cheesy

NEVER TRUST A FART !!!!!!!
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 11:50:58 PM »

I hope you don't mind me asking but " HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY
CHICKEN BREAST "

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?
herbie

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 04:38:34 PM »

Val, my cats bring home dead things all the time mice bits of mice but never a chicken breast!! result thats tea sorted!!

Same sh*t different hole!!
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 04:57:54 PM »

That reminds me of the funniest thing I've ever seen. Like I said I often praise them for bringing in the provisions because I read somewhere that if you did they would get used to 'giving' them to you. Well it worked with mine, too well. They often bring in live stock that runs for cover as soon as they drop it and then the dogs give chase and it usually ends up dead.
John had gone to bed one night and I, as usual, was flitting about doing bits and bobs before I retired. I had just gone back into the kitchen when I heard a huge roar. As I turned John shot out of the bedroom, stark naked, shouting at the top of his voice, IT'S A RAT, IT'S A RAT.
He'd settled down with his book and suddenly felt something on his shoulder. Panic. Panic. Panic.
Anyway it wasn't a rat, it was a bank vole. We found it, eventually, under the bed, scared out of it's wits.
Happy ending. I took it out and returned it to the field. One experience he'll never forget, nor me. Shocked Roll Eyes

Val

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
cardiffian

Minelab Explorer, Deus

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 05:48:53 PM »

Nice story Val. One of our 3 cats is 23 years old and has a peculiar taste in food. For instance one of his favourites is cheese. A couple of days ago I came back into the living room to find his head completely in my large bag of Nacho Cheese Tortilla Snowmen. A poke of the bag and out came his head with bits of tortilla chips hanging from the corner of his mouth. Lol. Cheesy Cheesy

Hammered                 5         
Roman bronze          10
William 111 shilling
Disc brooches             2
Med. silver annular brooch

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal