Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Paul the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants - Hypocrite.  (Read 11965 times)
win

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 08:37:42 AM »

Its the old Dad's Army saying 'They don't like it up 'em'. the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants certainly doesn't like us picking out his typos and spelling errors but he thinks there's nothing wrong with poking fun at us when we make them.
handyman [Alan}
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2012, 04:24:11 PM »

...and here's todays offering.

He wrote
"I wonder if part of the 'deal' was a cultural property MOU with macedonia in the offing?"

No capital letter!

and this little gem from Tuesday

" I guress that just leaves healthy scepticism towards the sales-spiel of dealers,"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 06:43:39 PM by handyman [Alan} » Logged

"In America, feng shui is just aiming all of your furniture at the TV!"
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 06:08:40 PM »

And the funny thing is. Had he not been so vociferous with regards to the 'Valley's' spelling we would not have really cared less about his own shortcomings.

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.
Techony

Research - Recover - Record

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 10:12:14 PM »

It gets even better:

Talking of hypocrisy, his latest moan, this time about the Bredon hill hoard includes a satirical jab at the Cotswold Journal (that he couldn't even provide an unbroken link to) by stating:

[And to make matters even more interesting: "Ads by Google" right slap-bang in the middle of that page of the Cotswold Journal of all places when I looked at it was:
Gadoury coins auction
republic[an] and imperial roman coins
sale of aureus denarius sestertius [indeed, multiple examples]

Strange how when I looked, the Google ads were trying to persuade me to fly off to exotic places with BA and buy Ink for my HP printer. How strange then that these are both activities that I have been using the interweb for lately. Or is this not in fact how directed ad placement works in the first place.

The answer to our poor deranged friend can only be "Look in the mirror pal, look in the mirror".

NARC.org.uk                "You can have my Deus when you prise it from my cold dead hand"
Bill from Lachine

carpe diem = seize the day.

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012, 12:53:45 AM »

Folks,

I had a bit of a run in with his alter ego Niger Swift awhile back....a couple of anal twits if you ask me......lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
handyman [Alan}
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 06:57:14 AM »

Thursdays offering,

"that will pleasse coin collectors immensely"

and ...

"In April 2011 Christie's sold a knocked-off scupted head of a woman with piggy eyes."

...well it only took him 3 hours to correct the 2nd error! I guess he still can't find the 1st one.
So much for his attention to accuracy and detail.!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 02:01:35 PM by handyman [Alan} » Logged

"In America, feng shui is just aiming all of your furniture at the TV!"
win

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2012, 08:53:14 AM »

I've stopped looking at the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants's site now. I'm denying him the oxygen he gets by irritating us. He can do what he likes in his little corner in Poland. Its nothing that will concern me any more. Whatever he has to say, its not worth reading and I won't be reading it.
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2012, 09:06:00 AM »

like i've have said before he needs a minelab for xmas to sort his head out.

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 10:35:09 AM »

I've stopped looking at the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants's site now. I'm denying him the oxygen he gets by irritating us. He can do what he likes in his little corner in Poland. Its nothing that will concern me any more. Whatever he has to say, its not worth reading and I won't be reading it.
My sentiments exactly Win, metal detectorists probably make up the majority of his readership. If you don't like what he says, just don't read it.
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2012, 02:26:08 PM »

if u dont believe in the bogeyman he cant get u.plus u save loads of time by not looking under the bed.balls to the guy he obviously dont like us so what.loads of people dont like me but i dont care cos i got a safe full of gold weehee
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 02:28:11 PM by dances with badgers » Logged

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
sinky

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 05:41:27 PM »

i love the vallleys did i spell that ok sinky . Wink Cool
Spooyt Vane
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2012, 03:14:22 PM »

Our favourite critic Mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants has a lot to say on a hobby he has no real involvment in...His speculation on the millions of  metal objects recovered out of context continues to amaze me ...Where did he get those fairy tales from...bottom of the garden?..I would like to know his experience as a site director on archaeology excavations and papers he published after .?.....Why is he based abroad throwing bricks at our hobby ?.....I would like him to go to Hadrians Wall and see what is been thrown out with the unseived top soil ...because its disturbed plough soil the archeologist in charge does not think its worth sieving..Exactly the same soil where 95% of our finds come from.....Please explain Mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants ..or iam wasting my breath ? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ysbytymike

Bliss V3, Headhunter Pro, Teknetic T2, C-Scope CS7

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2012, 04:21:14 PM »

Will you all stop going on about Mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants. I think he's just a lonely guy with a lot to say and no friends to say it too. "Were all he's got"..  Roll Eyes

Life is all about questions - Death brings all the answers   (md)
galoshers

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 09:23:57 PM »

he is like Lord Snooty ,supercilious and haughty looking down on all

its ok to read his coverage so long as you bear that in mind and dont take him to seriously old Lord Snooty
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:26:09 PM by galoshers » Logged
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2012, 09:38:18 PM »

As I've said before, "he is his own worst enemy" as I fully understand and agree with his overall message as far as saving world heritage but it's the venom with which he puts it across. He reminds me of a religious fundamentalist Undecided

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal