Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I,m back  (Read 996 times)
Humfrey

« on: September 21, 2012, 12:41:09 AM »

Hi everyone it has been a few months since i,ve been on the forum. myself and the family have sold our home in north wales traveled to Quebec Canada stayed for a month then made our way east to Prince edward island where we have just taken posession of our new home. it's an 18 room early victorian farm house sitting on 18 acres, just got the internet sorted out so here i am.
any way i decided to take five minutes to test my euro ace on canadian soil (our front garden) dug two holes first was a thick 3 inch round ferrous object ,no idea what it is and second was a 1855 one penny then i went back to work on the new kitchen. Hope to find some time soon to go over the other 17.99999 acres Smiley
Bill from Lachine

carpe diem = seize the day.

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 01:09:02 AM »

Humfrey,

Here's hoping you enjoy your stay in Canada....welcome to the other side of the pond mate..... Grin Grin

Regards + HH

Bill

Hi everyone it has been a few months since i,ve been on the forum. myself and the family have sold our home in north wales traveled to Quebec Canada stayed for a month then made our way east to Prince edward island where we have just taken posession of our new home. it's an 18 room early victorian farm house sitting on 18 acres, just got the internet sorted out so here i am.
any way i decided to take five minutes to test my euro ace on canadian soil (our front garden) dug two holes first was a thick 3 inch round ferrous object ,no idea what it is and second was a 1855 one penny then i went back to work on the new kitchen. Hope to find some time soon to go over the other 17.99999 acres Smiley
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 09:08:03 AM »

al the best with your new start mate :)mike

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal