Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: weekend wanderers rally. sept.23rd  (Read 4379 times)
bymatt666 (byron)
Superhero Member

R.A.R.E.member

« on: September 13, 2012, 10:57:22 AM »

It has been decided that the bus will be free for members on this trip.....the rally cost is £20 for the day ......we will be leaving nantgarw @ 7.00 am as usual....anyone wanting to add their name to the list please PM me or contact any committee member asap....any non-members who would like to travel with us are welcome, but the bus will cost them £10........byron
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:05:03 AM by bymatt666 (byron) » Logged

i'd give up chocolate....but i'm no quitter !
minelab explorer xs
NCMD member
digger

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 01:53:33 PM »

Hi Byron, will keep my eyes peeled for you there. Missed seeing you at the Wantage rally.
Were told you were there but never saw you anywhere. Stan ( digger )
bymatt666 (byron)
Superhero Member

R.A.R.E.member

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 02:31:58 PM »

hiya stan...i did'nt know you were there or i'd have looked for you.... Embarrassed.......are you on the fosseway trip with the scan club ? i am so if you are i'll see you there.......byron

minelab explorer xs
NCMD member
digger

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 12:06:17 PM »

Hi Byron, had to give that rally a miss as I,m saving all my energy (and legs) for Weekend
Wanderers I,m there for the 3days and hoping my back holds out that long. See you there.
                                                                                                            Stan
bymatt666 (byron)
Superhero Member

R.A.R.E.member

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 02:25:07 PM »

look out for our coach arriving on sunday morning stan....come and say hello..... Wink.......byron

minelab explorer xs
NCMD member
beachboy (viv)

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 04:30:15 PM »

hi byron,i keep a look out for you,kev and i are there for the three days.viv
bymatt666 (byron)
Superhero Member

R.A.R.E.member

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 08:01:51 PM »

Weekend wanderers rally sept.23rd.2012
We set off from Nantgarw at the ungodly time of 6 o'clock, to get to the rally by the 9 o'clock start, with twenty two bleary eyed people on board . After the usual pit-stop at the services en-route we arrived in plenty of time to register our presence .We were given a lime green bracelet , to be worn on the wrist , and a light green label to fix to our detectors , along with a map of the fields available and their layout . Because the site was so big there were tractors available to take you to whichever field you wanted , at a charge of one pound per ride . The coach was parked near the entrance on very hard ground , so we thought it would be ok there all day , but , as the rain started falling the farmer sent us a message telling us to move it into the nearby farmyard onto a hard standing . That was a very wise move as the entrance became a quagmire as the day wore on and many people left the site early because of the bad weather , many having to be towed out with a tractor . Because the coach had moved and some members were out on the fields at the time , it did cause a little panic until they found out where it had been moved to . There were lots to see at the site , a big marqee with trade stands selling everything from detectors , coils , headphones etc etc , a bar to get you wet inside too ! It was a very well organised event and even had portable toilets out in the fields as well as in the camping area ............the full report will be available on www.raremdc.co.uk  as soon as the site is updated........byron

* IMG_0656.jpg (263.13 KB, 1152x648 - viewed 459 times.)

* IMG_0659.jpg (309.8 KB, 1152x648 - viewed 457 times.)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:20:05 PM by bymatt666 (byron) » Logged

minelab explorer xs
NCMD member

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal