Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon at Paul the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants family reunion.  (Read 3912 times)
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« on: July 07, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »

yes any more rain would be as welcome as Avalon at a Paul the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants family reunion Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:27:52 PM by Tafflaff (Rob) » Logged

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.
avalon

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 06:01:11 PM »

You never know, stranger things have happened, I'm certainly going to his funeral, just hope I'm not the cause of it! Grin

daimole

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 09:30:24 PM »

I hope that I,ve got an invitation too Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Detector / Headphones / Spade
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 04:22:08 AM »

can we just bury him now Roll Eyes

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
Spooyt Vane
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 02:55:19 PM »

yes any more rain would be as welcome as Avalon at a Paul the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants family reunion Cheesy

That man had the adaucity to call me a wannabe site wreckler on his blog ...because i wrote artictle on depth seeking capilbilities of a new machine......I am sure he got me mixed up with a Time Team J.C.B DRIVER  Grin Grin Grin
avalon

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 04:06:00 PM »

I always think your doing something right when you get Barfordised.  Cheesy It’s a bit like the Hollywood walk of Fame, instead of a star set in concrete. You have your spelling corrected and a new story written around what you actually said. He ‘s a bit like a 25watt light bulb, very dim.   Grin

rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 06:41:34 PM »

I heard he's good at doctoring photographs to add treasure and other trinkets to make it look like
there's been a Viking raid!  Grin

He loves Britain sooo much he doesn't even live here!  Roll Eyes

Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 06:54:57 PM »

Well I'm getting worried he doesn't love me any more, He mentioned me on 5 different occasions last year...this year nothing.
Not a letter or a phone call, nothing Wink
avalon

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 07:01:22 PM »

I heard he's good at doctoring photographs to add treasure and other trinkets to make it look like
there's been a Viking raid!  Grin

He loves Britain sooo much he doesn't even live here!  Roll Eyes

I believe he’s also been playing around with hacking software, as he did a personal blog on me once where he uploaded an image of me and dressed me in chainmail. I woke up the following morning to find it was now the background image to my computer. So he somehow managed to bypass my  password. Now people get extradited for that. I suppose that is always an option. Be nice to have him on UK soil, I know a few people who would like to speak to him..
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 07:05:12 PM by avalon » Logged

avalon

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 07:37:29 PM »

If you ever want irritate Paul.  Set yourself up on  Google blogs, call yourself something interesting  that will get his attention, then post a nice message which he will then paste up. Once he has excepted you  as a friend, go back into your blog and change the name to something really offensive. Then every time you write to Paul, it will be headed by your new name, he can’t directly post up the message because it come up with an offensive heading first. This really drives him nuts!

Apparently someone uses the name Paul ‘Gay Boy’ the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants, can’t think who that could be .  Grin
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 06:03:38 AM by avalon » Logged

avalon

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 07:58:16 PM »

Also consider doing a spoof blog, headed Paul the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants something or other. If you get enough friends to hit it, then you will drive Paul off the front Page rankings , and put him on page 2 which people don’t bother to read. One thing that Paul needs is an audience, deny  him an audience and he will be suicidal. His blog is only up there because people keep viewing it.  Wink
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:03:12 PM by avalon » Logged

cardiffian

Minelab Explorer, Deus

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 08:10:24 PM »

Good stuff Avalon I like your style. Keep chipping  away. I bet he rues the day he crossed swords with you.

Hammered                 5         
Roman bronze          10
William 111 shilling
Disc brooches             2
Med. silver annular brooch
avalon

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 08:17:00 PM »

I might not be able to get my hands on him, but you can still hit him where it hurts, and really P-SS him off.  Cheesy

Spooyt Vane
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2012, 02:31:27 PM »

I might not be able to get my hands on him, but you can still hit him where it hurts, and really P-SS him off.  Cheesy

I suppose Mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants did get a degree in Archeology? but did he ever conduct excavations as a site director on any major sites or publish any reports?...Mystery man.......We can ignore him at our cost ,but i would like to answer any of his anti-detecting comments because the general public also read his blogs and can be swayed by one-sided and biased remarks Undecided Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal