Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: teknetics t2 se black for sale ***SOLD***  (Read 8167 times)
stickygreen

« on: May 27, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »

Teknetics t2 se black for sale cimes with 11"coil and headphones all boxed.£600.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:03:20 PM by stickygreen » Logged

When you don't know where you're going,  any road will get you there.
stickygreen

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 06:47:24 PM »

Or offers

stickygreen

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 05:43:12 PM »

£550 anyone.

avalon

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 05:52:42 PM »

Maybe the video I did will help you sell it, all I can say it's a great machine. I won't sell mine in a hurry.

The T2 test
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:55:00 PM by avalon » Logged

stickygreen

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 06:12:24 PM »

It may well help only now i dont want to sell Cry

avalon

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »

The T2 and F75 are good machines, with quick recovery speed and excellent depth. The best thing about it is you can switch on and go. I tested about 50 machines out on this piece of gold, and all I got on others forums, was the guy didn't have it set up right. Which maybe true, but I expect a metal detector, to be easy to use, and easy to set up. If you need a degree in electronics to use a certain machine, you might as well throw it in the bin.

Mike
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 06:33:48 PM »

The T2 and F75 are good machines, with quick recovery speed and excellent depth. The best thing about it is you can switch on and go. I tested about 50 machines out on this piece of gold, and all I got on others forums, was the guy didn't have it set up right. Which maybe true, but I expect a metal detector, to be easy to use, and easy to set up. If you need a degree in electronics to use a certain machine, you might as well throw it in the bin.

aah i remember that bit of gold steve , very strange result indeed with my xs

NEVER TRUST A FART !!!!!!!
avalon

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 06:40:21 PM »

aah i remember that bit of gold steve , very strange result indeed with my xs

Always willing to test any metal detector against it, at future rallies. It will still be the same result.

Passingclod(Andrew)

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 06:41:46 PM »

Hello
My ADX250 picked it up with no problem at all and also my Minelab Sov.
Im really bemused as to why other top end detectors didnt pick it up on the day we had a go over the Bronze gold.Thanks for the opportunity Steve
Cheers Andrew
IFINDNOTHING

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 06:51:57 PM »

Andrew I agree with you, but I think the Whites V3i (not to confused with any other V3i) showed a picture of it at the rally too  Smiley

Quote "Don't ever give up hope, there's something out there, all you have to do is hold on and believe" Axl Rose-1988
stickygreen

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 01:57:42 PM »

this one     http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130707097289?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

its a bit dirty in the pics but has scrubbed up nicely if your interested message me before going through ebay cheers.

Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 02:27:50 PM »

Shocked wow i need to use my goldbug more often well so fari used it twice ohhh i have missed loads of gold i think . Angry
Da Monkey
Superhero Member

secret CTX LuVVeeerrrrrr

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 06:01:02 PM »

I remember that bit of gold from another rally, my GMP had to more or less touch the coil and was iffy, tried an Exploder 2 & Etrac no good at all on it, my V3i also no good, I persuaded myself to buy an F75Ltd on the strength of that day. Nice machine, a bit sparky but really deep with great recovery, takes a bit of getting used to, but is nice to use.  I wont be getting rid of mine for a while thats for sure !    Thanks for the video & oppertunity to test on the gold fragment Avalon Smiley  Would like to try the Ltd and another machine over it at the next rally we meet up at if U dont mind  Grin

Looking forward to the oppertunity - when is the next one anyway LOL Wink
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 06:03:46 PM by Da Monkey » Logged

BOOOOMMMM  BABBBBEEHHHHH!!! I've found even more old tat !!!     Grin Grin
avalon

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 07:42:28 PM »

I remember that bit of gold from another rally, my GMP had to more or less touch the coil and was iffy, tried an Exploder 2 & Etrac no good at all on it, my V3i also no good, I persuaded myself to buy an F75Ltd on the strength of that day. Nice machine, a bit sparky but really deep with great recovery, takes a bit of getting used to, but is nice to use.  I wont be getting rid of mine for a while thats for sure !    Thanks for the video & oppertunity to test on the gold fragment Avalon Smiley  Would like to try the Ltd and another machine over it at the next rally we meet up at if U dont mind  Grin

Looking forward to the oppertunity - when is the next one anyway LOL Wink

I always carry it with me, for anyone to try out the test. All I ask is to post up the results on YouTube for others to see, and make up thier own minds.

stickygreen

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 09:11:18 AM »

Didnt sell on ebay so still available.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal