Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new F75  (Read 3995 times)
archie

« on: February 12, 2012, 02:30:15 PM »

the rain, sleet, snow, and generally brass monkey weather has finally eased, which meant I could manage to get out and try my new F75.  The missus wanted to take the ferrets for a walk in a local forrestry, so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone.
I had'nt got permission obviously, but I was only going to try it out - God it was sensitive!
the forestry has a roman road running straight through it, but unless the legionnaries carried 12 bores, there was'nt much to show apart from a ton and half of shotties Grin  The F75 managed to detect everyone of them, and the ground balance was easy-peasy to use.
I had used a Garrett 250 before and the differences were phenomenal (even the annoying problem of false signals when the coil was tapped, was handled by the 75 giving a small 'ting' which was easyto ignore).
I know that I havn't found anything with it yet, but I knew the forestry was going to be a bit hit and miss anyway, so I am really looking forward to taking it over my tried and tested land and really put it through its paces. watch this space Wink

started with an Ace 250 now upgraded to F75
nobby
Superhero Member

Wanna be boy band....

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 03:35:48 PM »

if it becomes unstable, discrim upto 4....if its still unstable, skip straight to 16 missing all the other numbers in between Wink

“I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.”

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal