Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Paul the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants's new blog  (Read 7701 times)
The Doc
Superhero Member

« on: October 13, 2011, 07:12:47 PM »

I don't know if this has been noted by anyone else, but your friend and mine Paul the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants has started a new campaigning blog with the title "Na i PAS ar gyfer Cymru: No to a Welsh PAS".

I raised my concerns some time ago that the loss of PAS in Wales could sound the death-knell for detecting in Wales as we know it, and Mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants has indeed picked up on it as a chance to let the rest of the UK see what a PAS-free Britain would be like.

For those prepared to read all of it, there is a lot to digest in this new blog. It includes material that mentions this forum and selective quotations from posts on here.

Let us hope that as usual Mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants's views are held only by the thankfully few acolytes that inhabit his world.

The blog can be accessed here:

http://paswales.blogspot.com/
nfl
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 07:53:41 PM »

just been on this site,very entertainng it is as well,,well done mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants on anothere entertaining venture,,,our very own avalon i believe has woken a sleeping pussycat Grin,,by the way avalon isnt welsh as far as i know and isnt it racism to be calling welsh basically a bunch of plunderes,i aint welsh im a english metal detectorist who is a member of  this site and im proud to be part of all 3 things, so mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants, go and do something that people actually give a damn about.for a change.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:59:59 PM by handyman [Alan} » Logged

2012 finds
29 hammys
24 other silver coins pre 1947
2 silver thimbles,,,,2 parts gold medi ring
half noble coin weight
3 silver roman
celtic broach
celtic terret ring
b/a  axe head
1 pilgrims ampulla {1350-1450}
12thc personnel lead seal matrix
2 parts fibula 1 complete
14thc ring broac
relichunting
Restricted Member

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 08:21:17 PM »

Paul the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants's obviously reads these posts,do not give him the pleasure of of even talking about him

He invites insults so he can post them on his blog,to try and give us a bad name.

I think all posts concerning him should be removed,and we should not comment on him in any way

Deus 2013

Hammies: 32
Saxon gilded saucer brooch 1
Roman nail cleaner 1
Roman brooches 4
Roman silver 2
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 08:23:05 PM »

just been on this site,very entertainng it is as well,,well done mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants on anothere entertaining venture,,,our very own avalon i believe has woken a sleeping pussycat Grin,,by the way avalon isnt welsh as far as i know and isnt it racism to be calling welsh basically a bunch of plunderes,i aint welsh im a english metal detectorist who is a member of  this site and im proud to be part of all 3 things, so mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants, go and do something that people actually give a damn about.for a change.

Oh now Mr the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants is going to have a stubble field day correcting all your grammar and spelling mistakes there NFL  Cheesy

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 08:23:56 PM »

He's not known as Barking 'mad' the vexatious blogger with incredibly itchy underpants for nothing.  Grin

Nobody takes any notice of him anyway as he's always moaning about something or other. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

avalon

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 09:15:32 PM »

Paul is a very intelligent  guy, and is very careful in what he writes, and usually walks a very fine line!. Problem was when he took me on, I forced him to make a few serious errors.
He had already copied and pasted a few of my video's and picture's on his blog which I sent him an invoice for, which was £500 per image, which is what I have received from various newspapers and magazines over the years, so that is my going rate. He also acknowledged the fact in his usually mocking fashion on his blog, so he knew my fee.

3 week later he uploaded over 120 photo's from mynetalbum, which works out at £60,000, so I told him to pay me £10,000 in an out of court settlement or we go through the courts for a full settlement, that seems fair to me.

When other people have complained in the past of copyright infringements he has always claimed it was  'Fair use' and got away with it. With me it was different as he added 3 items of treasure, which were clearly not mine. He thought if he did this, I may just get me arrested for not declaring  items under the Treasure Act,  this is what they call  perverting the course of Justice or Malicious falsehoods, completely different to Fair use.

So I have him by the balls at the moment  Grin

I gave Paul the choice of downing his blog or paying me for the copyright of images he had  used, but he is now accusing me of blackmail for giving him the choice, Oh well I thought I may save him a few quid.

I also sent a message to Google to remove the images which they did, and they have a record of the infringement, but 1900 people viewed his blog so I am now going for damages and copyright infringement  big time.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 09:31:43 PM by avalon » Logged

Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 09:54:20 PM »

Mr Bradford again , best to ignore him completly you can tell is not very bright maybe a bit slow to be honest but maybe we should offer him a invite to a  rallie so we can all explain what a drapper spade can do, c est un salopard ce con , well Paulo  feel free to post my pictures you will save me time . aller good luck to you Avalon anf hope you win this battle against this frustrated man who try to kill this beautiful hobby.

Nap.

ysbytymike

Bliss V3, Headhunter Pro, Teknetic T2, C-Scope CS7

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 09:56:58 PM »

Being a photographer myself, I say "well done" for standing your ground.

Best wishes

Mike

Life is all about questions - Death brings all the answers   (md)
jaydogg

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »

An intelligent man he is but, a very bitter one as well. I do believe he actually raises some pertinent questions but he goes about it completely the wrong way, and he seems to ignore that in Britain metal detecting is essentially a private agreement between two private individuals taking place on private land finding what is private property. The Marxist in him seems to think that all lost property (no matter how old) automatically becomes the property of the government. And who are these outraged members of the public demanding know about our activities? None I suspect, just him.

In fact, I think the British public dig (excuse the pun) metal detecting far more than snobby old middle-class archaeology; at least detecting is egalitarian and anyone can have a go at finding their past.  So, keep on digging Wales and ignore the diatribe of a moaning Marxist.
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 10:01:16 PM »

An intelligent man he is but, a very bitter one as well. I do believe he actually raises some pertinent questions but he goes about it completely the wrong way, and he seems to ignore that in Britain metal detecting is essentially a private agreement between two private individuals taking place on private land finding what is private property. The Marxist in him seems to think that all lost property (no matter how old) automatically becomes the property of the government. And who are these outraged members of the public demanding know about our activities? None I suspect, just him.

In fact, I think the British public dig (excuse the pun) metal detecting far more than snobby old middle-class archaeology; at least detecting is egalitarian and anyone can have a go at finding their past.  So, keep on digging Wales and ignore the diatribe of a moaning Marxist.

Spoken like a true intelli'gent' I'm stoked with that response.  Wink

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.
jaydogg

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 10:03:52 PM »

Well stoked I hope fella!! Cheesy
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 11:16:32 PM »

I notice one of my replies has has been quoted though my name has been thoughtfully withheld.(Perhaps because I am Female ?) A real oddity.!! and 67 years old to boot. Shocked
I had an interesting thought after reading some of the articles written by Mr.B. What, I wonder, does he think of Fossil Hunters.
I have several that sit proudly on my window ledge. Should they be there, I wonder, or gathering dust in the basement of a Museum.

Val

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
relichunting
Restricted Member

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 11:36:47 PM »

I don't know why you all give the man the satisfaction of even talking about him,he is only going to cut and paste your comments and add them to his blog.  Huh

Deus 2013

Hammies: 32
Saxon gilded saucer brooch 1
Roman nail cleaner 1
Roman brooches 4
Roman silver 2
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 07:47:51 AM »

As far as I'm able to ascertain he has no academic qualifications.

He lists himself as a British Archaelogist. His love of Britain is such that he lives in Poland!  Roll Eyes

Well, at least Avalon will get his compensation in Euro's. I hope it's soon before the Euro devalues!!!  Grin

dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 08:21:05 AM »

your always going to have people who think we just plunder and leave.forget the guy he's history

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal