Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: t2 and t2se what differece  (Read 2794 times)
woodchrism

« on: July 31, 2011, 05:21:11 PM »

thinking of purchasing the t2 but what is the difference between t2 and t2 speciall edition ,should i pay more for the t2se or are they virtually the same thx..

finds 2012
1 hammy
1 roman bronze
2 roman silver
xp Deus
avalon

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 05:33:40 PM »

Pay the extra, it’s a different beast, the CL mode on the SE increases the depth by several inches. I sold my orginal T2 when I compared them side by side.

JRD

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 06:06:45 PM »

CL and boost mode on the SE and it comes in a rock hard black colour as opposed to err green! On the standard   Grin

wyrd bið ful aræd - Fate is inexorable
herbie

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 06:12:30 PM »

The standard T2 is still a very good md though!!

Herbie

Same sh*t different hole!!
Dodger

Badgering away

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 08:15:35 PM »

Pay the extra, it’s a different beast, the CL mode on the SE increases the depth by several inches. I sold my orginal T2 when I compared them side by side.

Read your recent posts with interest on the T2SE and the small gold piece. When you say the SE increases depth by several inches (I use the standard T2) is this across the board? What are its limitations and if it increases depth this much, why use it only as a boost feature? Interested in your findings  Huh
tyna

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 08:54:07 PM »

That crossed my mind too Dodger  Undecided. Very tempted with the T2 after the gold test bed so the new SE seems even more tempting.  What are they like on wet sand though??
avalon

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 09:34:25 PM »

The SE has all the standard features of the first model, but the CL mode will boost any iffy signals just to confirm it is worth digging. If you are prepared to sweep slowly on an interesting area, it will certainly pull up the goodies at impressive depths.
Recently I had a weak signal I would not have dug, but flicking into CL it came through loud and clear. It turned out to be a cauldren leg at 14 inches.

pontyboy

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 07:01:00 PM »

That crossed my mind too Dodger  Undecided. Very tempted with the T2 after the gold test bed so the new SE seems even more tempting.  What are they like on wet sand though??

what was the Gold test? where?  I also have the T2 SE Limited edition in camouflage not black

Minelab SE PRO
XP Deus
Jeb

from the N Wales Mountains

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 10:21:42 PM »

The SE has all the standard features of the first model, but the CL mode will boost any iffy signals just to confirm it is worth digging. If you are prepared to sweep slowly on an interesting area, it will certainly pull up the goodies at impressive depths.
Recently I had a weak signal I would not have dug, but flicking into CL it came through loud and clear. It turned out to be a cauldren leg at 14 inches.

Why dya think its called CL Huh       For findin Cauldren Legs of course.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Hi Ste

Heaven won`t take me, and Hells afraid I`ll take over.
avalon

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 04:02:56 PM »

Why dya think its called CL Huh       For findin Cauldren Legs of course.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Hi Ste

Hi Jeb, where did you pop up from Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal