Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mad Cows and Naked Man Afternoon  (Read 1375 times)
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« on: July 09, 2011, 08:41:22 PM »

Well, what can I say. We all seem to have had an unusual day today. Not least of all me.
I had it all worked out in my head. Exactly where I was going in my new fields and what to look for. Do the jobs, walk the dogs, bite of lunch and off. Up the lane, down the lane, round the corner, down the next lane, round the next corner, on a bit more and turn by the bridge and then it happened. Narrow track, hatch-back blocking the way. Oh shucks, thought I, now what do I do. Then I saw IT. A NAKED MAN standing at the back of the car. Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool
That did it. Reverse gear and out. Best bit of reversing I've ever done. Roll Eyes
Well all the former in reverse, then I remembered there was another way in a couple of miles further on and along a Tractor track. Great, bumped my way there and parked up, got out and stopped dead in my tracks. COWS. Dozens of the B things, running around shouting their heads off. Obviously just turned away from some of the early babies. NOT my idea of happy hunting so I was off again.
On the way home  Cry Cry I suddenly thought about a field I can see from my Kitchen so I went on speck and got permission to scan. By the time I started it was blazing hot and I only lasted about one and a half hours. I was rewarded with a decimal 1p and 50p Edward 1903 1d George 1918 1d and an odd brass thingy and loads of washers  Huh
You think you had an unusual day. How about that one then. Roll Eyes
Val

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal