Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any clubs in the llanelli area?  (Read 11820 times)
Chainsaw Bampy

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2017, 03:57:24 PM »

does anyone know if or when there will be another rally on dw?  thanks
Landyman

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2017, 07:49:42 PM »

Erh? wtf. I dont see what it has got to do with you David.JJ where I live ect. But as I can see that you clearly dont believe me I will tell you.

You said- "the poster says he registered correctly and got refused so how could he ask questions if he could not get on the website. that does not make sense."
I applied correctly to join the site. That involved giving them my email address. I then received an email saying that I wont be allowed to join because I only want to attend their rallies and nothing else. So I then replied to his e mail. THAT IS HOW I QUESTIONED HIM. UNDERSTAND?

You said- " poster says he does not want to go on local rallies but has not told us where he lives. 
all i can work out from his post that is that he obviously does not live anywhere near llanelli or in carmarthenshire or pembrokeshire and obviously does not want to go detecting in the vale of glamorgan or the valleys"

What the hell has it got to do with you where I live?   For your information I live about 12 miles away from llanelli (Nearer than you).  Most of my detecting is in  Carmarthenshire and as for not wanting to go detecting in the vale (pmsl at that one) The vale of Glamorgan was where I found my hoard. SO YOU WORKED IT OUT WRONG.

And whats all this about user names? one of your posts said "the first thing i noticed is they only use their proper names" to which I replied "I found it a bit odd that the forum members cant have a user name" You then replied with " i have never know a website or forum where pople can make a post without  having a user name" You have just contradicted yourself. MAKE YOUR MIND UP.

And what is this nonsense about?  You said  " so maybe someone on dw can advise the poster where he can find a local club that does not detect in south wales"
Why do I need advice? Why are you saying that I dont want to detect in South Wales? Im happy as I am. I dont need to join a club for the detecting as you clearly do. I detect at least once a week anywhere in Carmarthenshire and the Vale and travel to rallies all over Wales and England. Been doing this for 21 years now.
Who said I dont want to detect in South Wales? Not me. Read it properly. I said I do not want to go on local rallies. I would rather travel further afield to rallies.
Hope you are happy now I have answered all your intrusive questions. It is true what happened to me when I tried to join the Llanelli club. I have no reasons to make up stories. I posted about it in response to other posters discussing the Llanelli club.

Believe me, I would not have posted it if I had known that someone like you was going to come along and question everything without thinking. So if you still dont believe me then please go away and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

A question to Admin if you are reading this........Is this guy real? Surely its a wind up? Come on who is it?

jonty

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2017, 12:32:19 AM »

Blimey, that last post woke me up!
romany jones
Rally attendee

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 06:54:14 PM »

The only reason I could not get on their website was my anti virus which was a free trial did not like Capita for some reason once I had uninstalled it all was fine, spoke to one of the mods Malcolm and he could not have been more helpful if he tried, so I apologize for my comment about being more secretive than the masons they seem like a nice lot very helpful and friendly.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal