Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETRAC - updated  (Read 12261 times)
Radnor Bandit (Ian)

Keep banging them rocks together

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 05:53:49 PM »

The Deus only works if you remember to switch it on. it is silent till you get a signal so it can confuse old duffers with arthritis.

Eric

The Deus only needs to sound when it's found a target.............unlike a Monsterlab which hums because it's
happy it's switched on. And, OMG, it gets really excited when it approaches iron and an orchestra commences
playing. And all this via wires.

Even my front doorbell works without the attachment of wires.  Grin

Is that why rjm , I found the sixpence with my EXP II you just walked over with your fairy stick at the last DW rally
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 06:53:00 PM »

The Deus only works if you remember to switch it on. it is silent till you get a signal so it can confuse old duffers with arthritis.

Eric

The Deus only needs to sound when it's found a target.............unlike a Monsterlab which hums because it's
happy it's switched on. And, OMG, it gets really excited when it approaches iron and an orchestra commences
playing. And all this via wires.

Even my front doorbell works without the attachment of wires.  Grin

Is that why rjm , I found the sixpence with my EXP II you just walked over with your fairy stick at the last DW rally

TO

Radnor Bandit(Ian)

I did not attend the last DW rally (I'm sure TaffLaff will confirm) so your recollection of events cannot be
relied upon.

I did however, attend  the penultimate DW rally, and recall an event which I believe involved you (Are you about 60, long unkempt hair, long sideburns, numerous tattoos, and gruffly spoken?)

I remember hearing a machine creaking like a sign swinging in the wind at the beginning of a Spaghetti Western (You know the ones........Clint Eastwood type) and shouted over that it could do with a squirt of WD40.

You bleated back that it was about 15 years old and that it was "better than that ****ing Duce".

As I approached from 20 metres away,  (I'd not spoken to you previously) to speak you, you were in the process of digging a signal and I remember you being quite excited that you'd found a modern silver sixpence.

Interspersed with deletives you explained you'd never have a Duce (Deus) and that your machine was much better.
We exchanged pleasantries and I went on my way.

It was quite an experience meeting you...........and, in that sense, our paths did cross!  Grin

I don't recall passing over the exact spot you had one of your best finds; However, If I'd known how pleased you'd be I'd have deliberately have left it for you anyway!

Radnor Bandit (Ian)

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 08:02:14 PM »

You certainly dont like anyone critising your machine. Personal preferences aside I think we minelab users are getting tired of your constant aggressive critical remarks about anything that hasnt got Deus written on it. I would like to correct your failing memory. My remarks were to the affect that I thought that time would be the test of the flimsiness of the appearance of the Deus . My experiences with XP machines had been bad and I told you so .
Fair enough you like XP's ,accept the fact others dont.

P.S I also think the VW toerag is a pointless heap of shit as well . But I would being a Landrover owner !

Huge appologies to Yorkshireowl for stomping all over your thread
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 09:29:43 PM »

You certainly dont like anyone critising your machine. Personal preferences aside I think we minelab users are getting tired of your constant aggressive critical remarks about anything that hasnt got Deus written on it. I would like to correct your failing memory. My remarks were to the affect that I thought that time would be the test of the flimsiness of the appearance of the Deus . My experiences with XP machines had been bad and I told you so .
Fair enough you like XP's ,accept the fact others dont.

P.S I also think the VW toerag is a pointless heap of shit as well . But I would being a Landrover owner !

Huge appologies to Yorkshireowl for stomping all over your thread

Shocked

I haven't got a VW Toureg (correct spelling). But I do have a can of WD40 if you'd like a squirt.  Grin

Yorkshireowl

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 10:02:38 PM »

Lets not get carried away Guys  ........  Lets keep it Cool. !!!!!
Thanks again for your views  .......
'' I am suppose to be selling an '' Etrac''   -   It's turning into a wrestling match. ?
..........  [ Undecided Undecided Huh
Yorkshireowl
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 10:10:48 PM by Yorkshireowl » Logged
Roman (Ray)
Restricted Member
Superhero Member

Whites DFX 300 + Lazer Hawkeye user !!

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 10:54:42 PM »

ok you pair enough.s enough..or ill have to look the thread,.if you dont agree on each others views. thats fair enough.but you have,nt got to have argue over then either.
ray.

DOWN TO EARTH WITH ROMAN ( RAY )
Napoleon
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 11:50:27 PM »

lol enjoy the hobbie thats the main game of detecting after its a personnal choice to get the machine you ok with, all machine got they good and bad like we said in french les gouts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas translation Tastes and colors don't need to be argued. Grin.

good luck with the sale .

Nap.

Ps: shame i havent the cash or will buy the etrac but only if you had a Deus control box on it lol joking .
Radnor Bandit (Ian)

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2011, 12:04:02 AM »

Point taken Ray....End of .I was getting tired of "the same old same old" comments about "monsterlabs" by this member on using nearly every opportunity to say them on this forum, we know the explorer range has its weight issues , but then some of us are quite capable to deal with it. We should all be aware that when posting personal opinions in open forum , some members may take offence...I did
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2011, 08:23:39 AM »

................Just a lively debate. We're still best detecting buddies on the best forum.  Grin

If you look back in this thread I did say the E Trac was a great all round machine (It is!) and just made
a jokey comment that Yorkshire Owl was changing to, you know, that "fairy stick".

It's my own fault for having a sense of humour  Cry

tyna

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 10:17:08 AM »

Never lose your identity (sense of humour or opinion) Bob - you will be officially in the cretin league if you do  Huh
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and my God you do voice yours - well done  Cool
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 10:24:39 AM »

Never lose your identity (sense of humour or opinion) Bob - you will be officially in the cretin league if you do  Huh
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and my God you do voice yours - well done  Cool

I didn't think I was that bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, don't need to preach to you. You're already a "fairy stick" user !   Grin Grin Grin Grin

tyna

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2011, 10:37:00 AM »

i wish - it's been claimed by someone else  Roll Eyes Cool Grin
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 11:39:14 AM »

i wish - it's been claimed by someone else  Roll Eyes Cool Grin

She appreciates beauty!  She's with you !!!!!  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: