Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 
dances with badgers
December 26, 2023, 10:41:07 PM
 This site used to be amazing, where has everybody gone? 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two hours at the beach equals two silvers - 15th April 2011  (Read 10673 times)
tyna

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 12:25:34 PM »

www.llanfrechfastud.com

Heather - good friends of mine and the dogs (Brewster) Mothers home - do you know Sian or her Mother ??

Tyna
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2011, 01:41:02 PM »

Hi Heather
Glad to hear you've bought a Whites. Mine is the M6. Have just upgraded it with a spider coil and I have great hopes for it. I'm sure if I walk over it I'll find it. the big problem is finding somewhere to walk where 'IT' might be.
I'm sure you wont be dissapointed. Try your own fields first. You might be surprised what you find and get used to the new machine in the process.
At the risk of upsetting one or poss.two I've attached a pici of the Sec.B I had. He was my baby till 2 years ago. Did very well for me, won eveything we put him in, then went on to well for Deni Harper-Adams.
Good luck and happy hunting.

Val

* Doylan Golden Beekeeper.jpg (85.69 KB, 640x454 - viewed 628 times.)

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
heather

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2011, 03:14:59 PM »

We'll be banned in a minute !  lol    Tyna, know of them,but I dont know if I know them personally, as I meet sooo many people, probably if I saw them I would.

Val, - stunning !  I was so hoping for a dun this year, pally came out !lol

Anyway, as you say you have to walk over it.  Where I live is a very old village Peterston Super ely, but our particular fields are really quiet.  Found a 10p and thats been about it.   Im trying to get brave and do by the river as the bed is very low at the moment and apparently there was a big fight from St. fagans at the bridge in PSE.  But to have everyone looking at me ...... ohhh no - dont think I can do that ! lol   

Tried to join the cardiff scan club, but you have to go to the meeting to join and again, im not a brave person. 

Stupid at my age really ! lol 

Its great talking to everyone though and Mike, Im going down to aberavon VERY soon, since you are on hols !  lol 

H

3 hammered silver
100 penicilian tubes
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2011, 03:47:18 PM »

Heather, know what you mean about being on show. Most of last year I kept looking at Wisemans Bridge and even got there one day complete with all mod cons. Then I saw the line of cars lined up along the front, some with people in them and people on the beach. I thought OMG it'll be like being on the stage and I chickened out and went home.
I think we have this idea that they all see us as treasure hunters and robbers. So silly. I have been asked on numerous occasions if I've found any treasure to which I simply smile and say 'I keep hoping'. Most people are just interested in what you're doing and how the machine works etc. and turn out to be very friendly.
Must admit I'm still a little reluctant to 'go on show'. I have permission to scan the villiage green but can't bring myself to. There's a Co-op and the community centre and the Doctors next to it so very busy.
Go on, have a go, be brave. Rivers can be very productive (they say)  Roll Eyes

Val

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal