Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting a detector? Consider the Teknetics T2  (Read 2076 times)
hedgehog
« on: May 06, 2009, 07:47:26 PM »

Not writing this to start an argument on the best machine, the dual purpose minelabs land and beach will take some beating, but I have had this detector for a year now and I can honestly say that it is the best machine I have ever had!

It's lightweight, it is switch on and go from day one , just need to ground balance, and from thereon in your finds rate will shoot up! Bit of a sweeping statement I know but that has been my experience with the machine.
There are a lot of options with it that I am still trying out but I know if it's there then the T2 will help you find it.
It just amazes me every time I go out I know that I can rely on the machine,

People who have the Fisher F75 are happy with theirs too and say that it is a little sharper and deeper than the T2, it must be something to do with running on 13khz and the standard coil but they take some beating.
The price has shot up of late but there are ways of buying them at a much reduced rate,
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 08:22:29 PM »

In fairness I have heard that they are pretty good machines - a chap on another forum called Coenwulf uses one and produces excellent finds. I know there was a cpu problem with the first batch produced, so avoid early issues - seems to be good machine though.

Neil

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
trys
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 11:24:43 AM »

Got to agree with everything steve has said...a cracking detector, hammered don't stand a chance  Wink
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »

Only 1 problem with the T2...... A few of us lads would have to sell our Grandmother to afford one !
"Sorry gotta dash" ............... "B4 the Tekkie shop shuts"   Shocked Grin

The challenge of history is to recover the past and introduce it to the present.
Richy
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 03:04:18 PM »

What are the ways of buying them at a much reduced rate Steve?

Is it something you can post on a public forum?

Richy.

You can show a gift horse water but a pencil must be lead.
hedgehog
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »

Here's a link Richy to just one way, haven't looked into it much but have thought about i.e. when three people want a particular type of machine you should be able to buy at dealer prices from the company itself, just needs good coordination!

http://www.bestboatingdeals.com/product_info.php?pName=teknetics-t2-metal-detector

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal