Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back Over Farmer Phil's Land  (Read 1394 times)
Kev
Superhero Member

"there as got to be more there " SE & XS user

« on: February 12, 2011, 07:37:07 PM »

myself and Melonhead went out this morning over to where we alway detect over Phil's area only thing we were without our great detecting pall and it was just not quite the same without Phil who you all know as passed away,  it was strange for myself and Melonhead but with the sun shining we got straight on with the detecting,as this is our first time out without Phil we have started a compition to see at the end of the year who will win the find of the year shield and every week we are out detecting someone will win the farmer Phil best find cup , well as we were finding plenty of buttons a few coppers came up as well and i found a couple of lead weights ? not sure yet, and other bits and bobs  a large field to cover and the farmer cutting down trees near the brook there ,and melonhead giving the farmer my cakes to soften the farmer up  Grin as we were neck and neck with the finds a smiling Melonhead came up with me with the find of the day a very nice little silver Edward 1921 threepence. so Melonhead is now leading on our first compition out ,well done Mark nice to see you win that cup for a week (only)  Grin so melonhead is 1-0 up at the mo............. Cry Wink  we enjoyed the day but not the same without FARMER PHIL .   
as i came last in the finds i didn't  go without something  but got the Worst Find Award Of The Day............. a plastic BANANA     Grin........................ some of the photos..........................
Kev
Superhero Member

"there as got to be more there " SE & XS user

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 07:40:49 PM »

some of the finds.......... Wink
dragonsbreath(Paul)
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 07:56:41 PM »

Nice write up....i like the primrose league badge in bottom picture well found. Cool

Greetings from the Dragon.
beachboy (viv)

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 08:28:54 PM »

well kev you both had a good day out,and many happy memories came flooding back.viv

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal