Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: headphones  (Read 1987 times)
musket ball

« on: March 10, 2014, 11:11:48 PM »

hi whats a decent set of headphones for the sov gt.as mine keep loosing sound.or would it be the connector of the box.when i move lead it comes back.pain in the ar,,e

boooooooom baby lets put a coil to the soil
jcb (THE THIMBLE) jones

utrinque paratus , Gwell angau na Chywilydd

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 06:22:09 AM »

best person to speak to is chefphones (chef geoff ) Wink Wink Wink

the mighty xp Deus
bristolminelab
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 07:08:05 AM »

my chefs are due in the post today so hope they work well the last earphones i had (not chefs) ones cost £50 and only lasted 10 weeks (mid tones and low tones would make vibrating sound in one speaker)Angry
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:41:08 AM by bristolminelab » Logged
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 08:32:13 AM »

Huh did you order them from Me?
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 08:45:08 AM »

Difficult to give an accurate answer without being there as both can develop problems, the contacts in the machine can "stretch" if it's been used a lot with a straight jackplug, as opposed to a right-angle, but the plug is usually the culprit.
 You need to turn the machine on and plug them in first brace the machine and plug with one hand so they can't move against each other and move the wire near where it enters the plug, if you get the break in sound then the plug is at fault if not then....hold the machine and gently wiggle the plug in the machine if you now loose sound then it's the socket. Any problems give me a ring on the number on the left Wink
bristolminelab
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 11:46:36 AM »

Difficult to give an accurate answer without being there as both can develop problems, the contacts in the machine can "stretch" if it's been used a lot with a straight jackplug, as opposed to a right-angle, but the plug is usually the culprit.
 You need to turn the machine on and plug them in first brace the machine and plug with one hand so they can't move against each other and move the wire near where it enters the plug, if you get the break in sound then the plug is at fault if not then....hold the machine and gently wiggle the plug in the machine if you now loose sound then it's the socket. Any problems give me a ring on the number on the left Wink
Sorry geoff i did not write message well ( my english is terriable) the previous one were not chefs but BJ headphones , your chefs have just arrived in the post and they look great and can't wait to give them a run out
Dale
Superhero Member

Bristol hammies wanted

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 06:14:56 PM »

Sorry geoff i did not write message well ( my english is terriable) the previous one were not chefs but BJ headphones , your chefs have just arrived in the post and they look great and can't wait to give them a run out

Im glad I never got the BJ's then, I did look at them.......phewww!!
bristolminelab
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 07:15:49 PM »

Im glad I never got the BJ's then, I did look at them.......phewww!!
very good at cutting out background noise, but they had this intermitant problem which was very distracting , i have sent them back and they said they will have a look at them so now without headphones hence why i invested in a set of chefs and will be giving them a run out on Thursday, I quickly tested the chefs and the tones are very crisp and clear, and i love the toggle switch which will save having to remove them when you want to silent the detector also  nice long high quality lead not like the BJs that only had a short low memory lead which was very prone to tangle  . Can't wait to give them a run out as i am sure they will be the Mutt's n@ts Wink
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 07:24:03 PM by bristolminelab » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal