Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RALLY IN STOURPORT ON SEVERN WORCESTERSHIRE MACMILLAN NURSES  (Read 3196 times)
johnus brummieus maximus

« on: May 14, 2011, 09:41:40 AM »

Rally on 3-4 fields of 750 acres in aid of Macmillan nurses.Farmer confirms the finding of roman coins on this field whilst out working on them.Looking forward to both these rallies I can confirm they are open digs but must have the insurance the fee is 10.00 pounds for this rally and 7 for other should be a great days.To be fair to detect wales Neil Tafflaff etc I would ask that people if they wish to go on these rallies they sign up to the Redditch Historical Detection on facebook link below if it does not link then simply copy and paste into browser, then I shall confirm your positons.These digs have been approved by the farmers but they as do other farmers they call the shots due to them doing there work they need to do.I do know however that it will be within these months hope info helps you all and would love to see people here for this good cause money raised will be split 50-50 between farmer and Macmillan Nurses I as have always will never take one penny from these digs because of tax implecations with running my own business I dont want the extra work thanks.The link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_209559469067130&ap=1

« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 02:06:27 PM by johnus brummieus maximus » Logged

Married to wife Shirley have two children Jamie and Lewis do enjoy rallies skype: john.paul.williams2
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »

Guys - as with any other club or rally that DW advertises - This is not the sign up list!

We don't mind Johnus advertising it at all, but to be fair with all the other clubs, societies, rallies etc who advertise on here - you need to contact him directly as he says via the link he has put up.

This happened last time and led to lots of confusion amongst DW members who somehow thought they were going on a DW rally - which in turn resulted in numerous PM's to myself and the Mods and repeated explanations from us.

To attend you need to follow Johnus's instructions and log into his site as advertised

www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_209559469067130&ap=1

Cheers
Neil
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 08:14:41 PM by Neil » Logged

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal