Deus v5

(1/3) > >>

celtic:
Anybody using v5 yet, the download is available now, So come on lets have your thoughts. The  forum seems so quiet these days.
 8)

relicron:
Hello paul,i don't know about the v5,but I wouldn't change my v3.2 for any of them or any other detector,i think its brill,and if your not finding it with that it just ain't there,myself and tom haven't been out for a couple of weeks now because of all this hot weather,but we will be out very shortly and we cant wait,let you know when we do ,cheers paul,Ron & Tom ;)

probono:
Well, I don't have a Deus anymore, so can't really comment, but I think part of the reason the forum is quiet is that a) I don't think many of us have been out recently and b) we're not meeting as a group much at the moment.

GJH:
You are right, we really need a rally.
Geoff

Neil:
I know chaps, its been a barren time. Unfortunately I struggle to find weekend time when I am available at the moment. That should get a bit easier in October. I have only swung a detector twice all year so far!

If anyone would like to host a DW rally on land they can get permission to hold one on then please talk to me and we can get the wheels in motion. Private Messages only please.

Cheers
Neil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page