Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 27th.March 2011 - Margaret Roding Charity Rally - SOLD OUT!  (Read 3566 times)
TC
Rally attendee

« on: January 16, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »

We are pleased to announce a one day Charity Rally in Margaret Roding, Essex.

The Charity is the "Helen Rollason" Cancer Charity

Start - 10am
Finish - 4pm

We will have approx 100 acres of land that is Ploughed, Rolled & Seeded.

Concrete Parking - Barn Shelter should it rain - FLO - I will update as required.

Tickets will be £15 per detectorist, and is Open to everybody.

Payment Information::

Payments must be sent within 5 days of completion, otherwise bookings will be cancelled!

We will take Bookings to a maximum of 100 people, if that is not reached then we will open it up to Pay on the Day but only up to the 100, so best if you Book as this will guarantee your place.

As this land is seeded, we expect your best behaviour with backfilling the holes and pressing it back in please.

ALL HOLES MUST BE FILLED PROPERLY

Anybody seen leaving holes will be ejected and will be barred from attending any future events we hold.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:05:45 PM by TC » Logged
waltonbasinman
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 09:43:18 AM »

Booked in for an interesting day out. Stopping at Harlow the day before 20 mins away and this rally is a bonus. See you all there.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:48:01 PM by Waltonbasinman (Paul) » Logged
Grant
Rally attendee

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 01:01:21 PM »

Booked in for an interesting day out. Stopping at Harlow the day before 20 mins away and this rally is a bonus. See you all there.

Hey Paul! Is that a club dig or open or whatever at Harlow?

If not, does anyone know of a Saturday dig or rally either local to or on route between Glasgow and Essex?

I fancied coming down south again for this charity rally, but it is a long way for a 1 day event, which I will do on occasion just not too often! Am down at the end of the month (Wales) with a couple of guys from up here.

I used to be thefastestsperm but my real name is Grant!
(and I got the snip)
waltonbasinman
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 08:05:19 PM »

TFS it is open to all but is 85% sold. The fields are surrounded by moats, Tudor mansions A Roman road and the fields surrounding the area are all remnant medieval open fields. Added the large number of Scandinavian origin place names in the area i will be surprised if nothing is found. I am actually at a wedding the day before and found out by accident about this rally. I am not aware of any other rallies on or near at the same time but it may be worth looking to see what the Weekend Wanderers are up to other than that chance a phone call to a few farmers and see where it gets you.
Grant
Rally attendee

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 12:50:42 AM »

TFS it is open to all but is 85% sold. The fields are surrounded by moats, Tudor mansions A Roman road and the fields surrounding the area are all remnant medieval open fields. Added the large number of Scandinavian origin place names in the area i will be surprised if nothing is found. I am actually at a wedding the day before and found out by accident about this rally. I am not aware of any other rallies on or near at the same time but it may be worth looking to see what the Weekend Wanderers are up to other than that chance a phone call to a few farmers and see where it gets you.

Thanks very much for the info Paul, I've booked in and paid by paypal, so will start looking at WW etc as you suggest and maybe get a dig on the Saturday either around Surrey, Greater London etc or even on route.

Cheers again
Grant

I used to be thefastestsperm but my real name is Grant!
(and I got the snip)
TC
Rally attendee

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 09:06:14 PM »

This event has now Fully Sold Out!. Many thanks to all those that have Booked.

Would all those that have made their Booking, please make sure that we receive payment within 5 days, as specified on the Booking Form.

As you would expect, we do have a waiting list and any booking not paid for within the 5 days will be deleted and offered to the people on the waiting list.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Cliff

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal