Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANGUS SCOTLAND OCTOBER 2012 RALLY  (Read 14853 times)
LUCKY

V3i & Highland Innovations Headphones User

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 05:01:39 PM »

i'm hoping to get up to the Kinblethmont estate this coming week at some point. I'll be meeting the landowner to finalise our three search areas and decide where best to locate the Rally car park. The Ramsay family who own the estate are delighted we are visiting them. Can I thank everyone who has provided me with help during the preparity work involved with organising such an event. To say i'm delighted "D Day" is fast approaching would be spot on. Hope everyone coming has a really nice time and makes a good few finds during the three day event.

THANKS EVERYONE -- GOD BLESS -- HAPPY HUNTING
LUCKY

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 08:31:16 PM »

Was up at the Kinblethmont Estate today and agreed the three search areas with the landowner for the Rally. Its fifty percent weathered stubble and fifty percent potato harvested fields for the first two days. Then four stubble fields for the sunday clustered together. So nice and easy going as far as sweeping the ground is concerned. Everything is now in place, all we require is a wee bit of luck with the weather which has been really nice for this time of year. Being located on the East Coast usually means we have a lot better weather than the West coast of scotland. Each search area, we have three one for each day, is in excess of one hundred acres.All fields are neighbouring fields, but in three different locations.Don't forget, we head for each days search area at 0900am each morning. This will be my second last post as I will be heading up to the estate within the next few days.

HAPPY HUNTING
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 06:14:35 AM by LUCKY » Logged
LUCKY

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 06:17:23 AM »

MOBILE SWITCHED ON FROM TODAY ONWARDS

IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF PROBLEM ASSOCIATED WITH THE KINBLETHMONT RALLY  PLEASE TELEPHONE THE FOLLOWING NUMBER.

07981 410241
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 06:22:10 AM by LUCKY » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal