Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: C Scope 4mxi for sale.  (Read 1660 times)
scara
NWDD Member

« on: January 29, 2017, 11:57:14 PM »

I have for sale my Cscope 4mxi, the detector is in excellent condition having only been used for appx 3 months in the summer.

I purchased the detector on the 12/07/16 for £349 from Detecnikcs, I have the receipt, manual and Guarantee card. It has a coil cover fitted.

I am only selling this as I upgraded to the C Scope 6mxi. on the 08/10/16

This is what they say about it.

High power Motion performance, dual discrimination.

SHARP & FAST SIGNAL RESPONSE WITH LIGHTNING RECOVERY TIME.

The CS4MX operates on the famed C.Scope 17kHz frequency operating system developed by C.Scope together with detector enthusiasts specifically for European and UK soil and mineralisation types.

The CS4MX features the option of three interchangeable heads to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimised performance for a variety of situations. Two of these are 2D elliptical and one concentric. The CS4MX is supplied as standard with the 8 x 11” elliptical search head. Check out the deals on extra heads ­ you will be surprised how generous we can be.

The CS4MX has an Auto and Variable Ground Exclude Control for more precise ground elimination on mineralised sites.

The CS4MX has Two Discriminate Controls for an instant comparison and analysis of signals. Discriminate 1 can be set low to eliminate iron and Discriminate 2 set high to still accept small hammered silver. There is also a Pinpoint Function which switches off the motion effect so that the search head can be brought to rest over the exact target location.

I am looking for £250 for it please, if you are interested drop me a pm.

Regards

Mark

NOW SOLD
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:12:36 PM by scara » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal