Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pastures new  (Read 2209 times)
WeCan-Octavian
Superhero Member

''On it like Sonic''

« on: September 30, 2013, 07:30:14 PM »

Hi all

You probably thought id vanished off the face of the earth with my lack of input on the site of late, well not off the face of the earth but back up North, to east yorkshire. My family and myself are in the process of relocating with me living up here already overseeing house renovations and trying to aquire a full time job. The temp work im doing at the moment is mind numbing (counting bottle caps) lol.

I have to admit ive not picked my tector up in months and i dont think i will be able to this side of the new year, however im still hooked and cant wait to get back on it. I have to say it was a pleasure to meet you all at various rallies, i have made some good friends and i will try to get to more rallies if im back down that way.

I do keep looking on here now and then briefly, and some good finds are still been produced keep up the good work everyone and keep the hobby alive.

Regards
Nick Wink
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:33:05 PM by WeCan-Octavian » Logged

''By order of the long haired general'' I now use a Minelab !!!!!
Mike
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 07:40:10 PM »

good to see your still alive mate , hope the move goes well for you all and you get out detecting soon  Smiley Smiley

see you on a field somewhere  Wink

NEVER TRUST A FART !!!!!!!
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 07:56:37 PM »

Hi there Hoard Bandit  Wink
I hope you didn't mean me in the "made some good friends" bit, not that I'm bitter you understand Cheesy Cheesy East Yorkshire? well that's pretty close to being off the face of the earth lol but knowing you some Saxon gold is just around the corner.
Keep in touch Nick and while counting bottletops just imagine your beach detecting it's just the same
congerman
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 10:58:24 PM »

good luck with the renovations and move  Wink
Whiteduke

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 11:48:54 AM »

Hi all

You probably thought id vanished off the face of the earth with my lack of input on the site of late, well not off the face of the earth but back up North, to east yorkshire. My family and myself are in the process of relocating with me living up here already overseeing house renovations and trying to aquire a full time job. The temp work im doing at the moment is mind numbing (counting bottle caps) lol.

I have to admit ive not picked my tector up in months and i dont think i will be able to this side of the new year, however im still hooked and cant wait to get back on it. I have to say it was a pleasure to meet you all at various rallies, i have made some good friends and i will try to get to more rallies if im back down that way.

I do keep looking on here now and then briefly, and some good finds are still been produced keep up the good work everyone and keep the hobby alive.

Regards
Nick Wink

Not a day has gone past since your last post when it hasnt crossed my mind that you have vanished off the face of the earth,glad to hear your well. Smiley

sorry what was your name again? Wink
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 07:12:51 PM »

Best of luck for the future Nick

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal