Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to sign up for a rally with the new system. - *All attendees must read*  (Read 1292 times)
Tafflaff (Rob)
Deputy Administrator
Superhero Member

Etrac user 55

« on: July 24, 2012, 12:14:49 PM »

Hi all  Smiley

As you should have noticed by now, Geoff Proconsul has written a very clever bit of forum software that is going to make keeping a rally list very easy from now on. What this should mean is noone will miss getting directions, and directions can be sent via pm to all at a touch of a button.

It does mean that for the moment, you cannot sign up friends ect, as the computer will not know to send out directions to that person.

As this is a transitional period we do expect a few teething problems and as such will keep two lists running. However  Smiley This is not a green light to not use the automated system and every rally attendee will be expected to sign up using the new system.

After this rally, if you dont use the new system - you will not get directions to a rally (Its as simple as that)  Wink

SO HOW TO USE THE NEW SYSTEM?

Go to sign up thead, scroll to top of any page and you will see a blue box with a list of names in it. Below the blue box is your name, 'CLICK 'ATTEND'  and you're done.

If once you've signed up, you find that you are unable to attend, just let us know as normal on the thread below the sign up app.

If anyone is stuck with what to do or for some reason cannot access the forum then let me know and I'll do what I can.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:30:20 PM by Tafflaff (Rob) » Logged

There is only so many times one can turn the other cheek.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal