WHICH IS THE WORST DETECTOR IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!

<< < (4/4)

Mike:
Quote from: galoshers on October 25, 2013, 09:22:25 AM

why do  you want  to know ???

im sure you noticed the post about the best metal detector so why not a post about the worst , mine was a Viking which was no better than a boy scouts magnet lol

Techony:
Actually, no need to pay for a handle, stick and disc at all... we already have an app for that:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=metal%20detector&c=apps

probono:
When I was about 7 my father bought me a Radio Shack metal detector (which I've only just got rid of). I did find things in the garden (most of a clock golf set), but when trying it out-side of the house once (on a roman site) I found a dog chain and a drill bit......

On the foreshore I had a better find rate, eyes only than with the detector and I think someone told me that it worked better switched off than on. You doubled the price of it when you put fresh batteries in it.

:::Mind you - after a couple of years of using the SE Pro and not finding much I was ready to chuck that in a skip - but I realised in that case it was the detectorist, not the detector that was at fault:::

cardiffian:
I remember a few years ago getting a call from someone asking if I could help him to set up a new detector. The detectors were being sold by the Daily Telegraph and cost £100. It wasn't that he hadn't set up the machine incorrectly. It was just that it was a load of s###. It just about picked up something on the surface never mind buried in the ground. He ended up sending it back and getting his money back. It would definitely be a contender, that's for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page