Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Linked Rallies
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: *OFFICIAL DETECTING WALES RALLY SIGN UP* ROOKSBRIDGE  (Read 22715 times)
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2013, 07:39:12 PM »

It was great to meet you too, I got the Victoria medallion right but god knows where I got the children bit from lol Huh This is your medal here;
 http://www.search.windowsonwarwickshire.org.uk/engine/resource/exhibition/standard/child.asp?txtKeywords=&lstContext=&lstResourceType=&lstExhibitionType=&chkPurchaseVisible=&txtDateFrom=&txtDateTo=&x1=&y1=&x2=&y2=&scale=&theme=&album=&resource=17062&viewpage=%2Fengine%2Fresource%2Fexhibition%2Fstandard%2Fdefault.asp&originator=%2Fengine%2Ftheme%2Fdefault.asp&page=1&records=22305&direction=2&pointer=6612&text=0&exhibition=2546&offset=0.
The coin weight was for a French "Ecu"
See you at the next one Wink
CUT/HALF

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2013, 08:05:01 PM »

What a great day!  Grin I went on my first detectingwales.com rally at Rooksbridge today and had a whale of a time  Grin . I was made most welcome by Neil, met the ferret, chef geoff and deadlock as well as a lot of other friendly forum members ( Sorry forgot the names ). I didn't find too much but it was nice to see quite a few hammereds come up and well done to all the finders. Looking forward to the next detectingwales.com rally and meeting all the forum members again. Thanks to all the organisers.  Smiley
All the best
CUT/HALF  Cheesy
Dryland
Superhero Member

Keeper of the Lights

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2013, 09:00:11 PM »

Glad you enjoyed your first rally cut half, shame you had to meet those people mentioned
above ,   Grin Grin, no seriously the people on these D W rallies really are friendly, and they are what
makes a good day great. Now you're hooked, you'll be having withdrawal symptoms  before the next rally, probably starting about..............now

If money is the root of all evil,why can't we spend parsnips ?
HAMMERRHOID

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2013, 09:20:48 PM »

It was great to meet you too, I got the Victoria medallion right but god knows where I got the children bit from lol Huh This is your medal here;
 http://www.search.windowsonwarwickshire.org.uk/engine/resource/exhibition/standard/child.asp?txtKeywords=&lstContext=&lstResourceType=&lstExhibitionType=&chkPurchaseVisible=&txtDateFrom=&txtDateTo=&x1=&y1=&x2=&y2=&scale=&theme=&album=&resource=17062&viewpage=%2Fengine%2Fresource%2Fexhibition%2Fstandard%2Fdefault.asp&originator=%2Fengine%2Ftheme%2Fdefault.asp&page=1&records=22305&direction=2&pointer=6612&text=0&exhibition=2546&offset=0.Thanks Geoff for your I.Ds of my finds see you at the next one nice meeting you HAMMERRHOID
The coin weight was for a French "Ecu"
See you at the next one Wink

You can kill a Sheep once , BUT YOU COULD SHEAR IT EVERYDAY
Svaipa

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2013, 08:28:42 AM »

Another great day out with a bunch of mad detectorists  Smiley Legs somewhat sore this morning,- I blame it on the ploughed field ! Saw a marsh harrier, found a 1861 coin and spend a day in excellent company. All in all enjoyed my self as always on a DW rally. A little disappointed that someone left a couple of coke cans behind. The last thing we want is for the farmers not wanting us back.  Sad
Pon

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2013, 01:02:47 PM »

Just a quick note to sayThank you to the organisers and  thank you to you all for making me feel so welcome.  Had a great day...mostly chatting to people Cheesy

Hope to see you all again at the next rally Smiley

Pon.

You can always tell a Black Country kid. You just can't tell him much!
deepersweeper

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2013, 07:12:57 PM »

Grin what a great detecting rally,my first trip with Detecting Wales and a very enjoyable day it was.i did not find very much myself but my mate Hammerrhoid found a nice cut half a coin weight.and there was about eight Hammered found overall.there seemed to be an abundance of spiders in one of the fields and the little buggers were abseiling up and down off the peak of my cap for most of the day hee Grin it was good to meet some of the forum members and put faces to names,a friendly bunch overall.a great day and i am looking forward to the next one.

I'd rather be having a bad day out detecting,than a good day at work.
XP Deus,Garratt probe,Ws5
joross
Rally attendee

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2013, 08:49:03 PM »

Have to thank the organisers of the ROOKSBRIDGE detecting rally...

It was a bit quiet for me and my ultimate coiled tejon and sadly that's the last time she's coming out

R.I.P :-(

But the detecting buddy dale had a nice lil cut halve

WELLDONE BIG NOSE

I DID SAY DALE WOULD SNIFF THEM OUT

I can't wait to claim a celtic gold coin .... That's my sole mission
Dale
Superhero Member

Bristol hammies wanted

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2013, 09:06:04 PM »

Have to thank the organisers of the ROOKSBRIDGE detecting rally...

It was a bit quiet for me and my ultimate coiled tejon and sadly that's the last time she's coming out

R.I.P :-(

But the detecting buddy dale had a nice lil cut halve

WELLDONE BIG NOSE

I DID SAY DALE WOULD SNIFF THEM OUT

Joe keep the tejon just get a nose enlargement, or some decent headphones Cheesy, but just shave off that ginger moooooooustache !!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:38:40 PM by Chef Geoff » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal