Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Barry Today  (Read 3726 times)
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« on: March 04, 2014, 07:58:14 PM »

As the tide was low today I thought I would have a session on the beach again Huh and as badger mentioned about his wellies Grin I thought I would also say that I to had a blow out in front of no 4 on the wall, at the beach I was doing about 1 mph when it happened and started pulling to the left Huh initially I thought I had a stroke but soon noticed a piece of metal sticking out the bottom of the wellington in to the sand, I managed to pull over to some were safe and pull the offending metal from the boot only to leave a hole Grin so I carried on to the low tide line. The cruddy stuff came from the top of the beach, the chain, earing's and silver Vicky at dead low. It was there I saw detectorist's coming towards me in the distance with RED wellies  and in them was Madge, (ifindnothing) nice to chat to you Madge Wink be sure to tell me when all the sand has been stripped from the beach as you live so close wont you Lips sealed Lips sealed Roll Eyes Roll Eyes that's it for a while on the beach front I think, the fields are calling. Smiley

* 002.JPG (134.81 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 768 times.)
Val Beechey
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 08:18:30 PM »

Good going there Paul. I like the stainless steel bullet pendant. The Ear rings could almost be a pair. Shame they're not real diamonds.

Val

Ever Optimistic, it's out there somewhere - And I Found it
troutmasterfunk

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 08:22:24 PM »

Nice finds bullet looks in better condition than the ones around tenby lol
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 08:24:52 PM »

Good going there Paul. I like the stainless steel bullet pendant. The Ear rings could almost be a pair. Shame they're not real diamonds.

Val
There not diamonds Huh Huh Could have broken that to me more gentle Val Cry Cry Cry
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 08:26:04 PM »

Nice finds bullet looks in better condition than the ones around tenby lol
Yeh your not wrong there Mark,  Wink Wink
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 08:29:14 PM »

unlucky mate nothing worse than a wellie blow out when your at full pace,my left one went too,why do the left always go first?wierd

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol
matthewbullingham123

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 08:35:51 PM »

Nice your bullet beats the bullets at aber Wink Not a bad little haul there !
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 08:38:00 PM »

Nice your bullet beats the bullets at aber Wink Not a bad little haul there !
Thanks Matt, no chance of catching you up thou Wink
congerman
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 11:07:53 PM »

good selection well searched  Wink
I will find it

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 11:24:09 PM »

As the tide was low today I thought I would have a session on the beach again Huh and as badger mentioned about his wellies Grin I thought I would also say that I to had a blow out in front of no 4 on the wall, at the beach I was doing about 1 mph when it happened and started pulling to the left Huh initially I thought I had a stroke but soon noticed a piece of metal sticking out the bottom of the wellington in to the sand, I managed to pull over to some were safe and pull the offending metal from the boot only to leave a hole Grin so I carried on to the low tide line. The cruddy stuff came from the top of the beach, the chain, earing's and silver Vicky at dead low. It was there I saw detectorist's coming towards me in the distance with RED wellies  and in them was Madge, (ifindnothing) nice to chat to you Madge Wink be sure to tell me when all the sand has been stripped from the beach as you live so close wont you Lips sealed Lips sealed Roll Eyes Roll Eyes that's it for a while on the beach front I think, the fields are calling. Smiley

Hi Celticspikey Grin

It was great to meet and talk to you today and I am glad you found a bit more.  I was glad that the earring you found wasn't diamonds and gold as it was in the hole that I had left! ! I found coins phew, beep beep away to go, but no gold... Angry where is it!! Huh I had  8 threepenny bits, 3 old pennies (2 George , 1 Vicky), sixpence, 1p and 2p bronze crud, 50p, 20p and a few unidentifiable crud bits, 3 sputnik fishing weights which were new. Lips sealed  It was dark when I left. Cry A good day out in the air!  

I will tell you when the sand is stripped, but not before I have found all the bling, lol!! Cheesy

Need to get yourself a pair of those lovely gold wellies after your blow out!  Cool  Then I will know its you on the beach!

Happy finds on the land.  Smiley
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 08:39:55 AM »

Well done spikey

Have you tried unthreading the bullet jewellry thingy as I think it may well be one of those "stash item" popular with students. Try and see if it turns either way and you may have a little suprise.

Don't forget to share now! Wink

* collanina_cucchiaino_pallottola.jpg (10.06 KB, 300x300 - viewed 1096 times.)

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 03:51:01 PM »

Well done spikey

Have you tried unthreading the bullet jewellry thingy as I think it may well be one of those "stash item" popular with students. Try and see if it turns either way and you may have a little suprise.

Don't forget to share now! Wink
Thanks for that Neil, I've tried to undo it no luck Undecided
deepersweeper

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 07:48:47 PM »

yep good selection of finds there i like the bullet pendant as well Smiley

I'd rather be having a bad day out detecting,than a good day at work.
XP Deus,Garratt probe,Ws5
diggaduff

Xp Deus user

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 07:54:52 PM »

Well done like the silver Smiley

Life's about getting Hammered                                               Pembrokeshire Searchers
dances with badgers
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 12:14:14 PM »

ooh yeah look inside ,then go buy some long rizzla papers  Roll Eyes

if music be the food of love ,sing me a trifle.
 2012 WITH ETRAC,PULSEPOWER GOLDSCAN MK2 and SOVEREIGN ELITE     
gold = loads lol

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal