Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It`s funny NOW!  (Read 2147 times)
Stig(The)
Superhero Member

X-Terra 70 user.

« on: September 14, 2009, 05:04:34 PM »

Given The Bird

I had permission to search a small field to the rear of some ancient outbuildings so, full of hope and anticipation, I parked the car and started to put on my gear. All set up I started off towards the field when suddenly from behind this old building out popped a male and female guinea fowl. The male was staring at me with malice in his eyes. His girlfriend started to walk towards me. This made the male bird very agitated. I'm not the bravest person at the best of times (i hate Large cows & detecting in the rain) and my left eye started to twitch - a bad sign. The male guinea fowl must have thought I was winking at his mate. He puffed out his chest and charged at me in full attack mode. I beat a hasty retreat back to the car with this bird trying to stab me to death with its very sharp beak.

I managed to get back to the car slamming the door shut behind me hoping the damned bird's neck was trapped in it (it wasn't). I thought well that's that but the stupid bird then started to attack the car. I decided to leave, reversing down the lane with the bird chasing me. I've not been back there since. It's the car's safety I'm thinking about of course.  Roll Eyes

The challenge of history is to recover the past and introduce it to the present.
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 05:13:10 PM »

now come on mick its a bird mate its only a bit of foul play mate  Grin look nice on a plate with some roasties hit it with your spade put it in your boot and i,ll do the rest  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

theres gold in them hills
explorer xs one of the best
DIGGA

MINELAB EXPLORER XS USER

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 05:41:59 PM »

EGG  sactly phil ,,,,,,,,  dont be a ,,,,, CHICKEN ,,,,,you must  of thought  that HENough      was   HEN ough ,,,,,,,,,,, and dident hang about  to HEN s PECK t ,,,,,,,,,the land ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, was it   FOUL   weather ,,,,  or was it  ROASTing ,, Huh Huh Huh Huh  waaaaaaaaaa

dont dig deep if ya aint heard the beep
Terra (Mike)

Teknetics G2 DW and FID

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 06:36:51 PM »

Whats all the FLAP about?   Grin Grin Grin Grin

BETTER THE HUNTER THAN THE HUNTED
DIGGA

MINELAB EXPLORER XS USER

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 07:22:39 PM »

THATS  THE SAME FARM  THAT BREEDS   3  LEGGED CHICKENS ,,,, I ASKED THE FARMER  WHY  AND HE SAID ,,,, HE LIKES A LEG   SO DOES HIS WIFE  AND SON ,,, HENCE   3 LEGS ,,,,,,, I ASKED WHAT THEY TASTE LIKE  AND HE SAID ,,,,,, DUNNO  IVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO CATCH THE BUGGERS    WAAAAAAAA Grin Grin

dont dig deep if ya aint heard the beep
Malcolm.mtts

Every Day is a Lovely Day

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 11:01:10 PM »

Well done .. at least you did not have to detect for that elusive GUINEA... it found you and you ran away from it.

Every Day is a Lovely Day

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal