THE MEMBERS THAT FOUND HOARDS

<< < (5/12) > >>

Jonola (Jon):
Some nice finds there guys. Pleasantly surprised at how much stuff has been put into museums by people on this forum. And Ade was right Phil, that hoard was undervalued.

coleggwent(phil):
yes i gest that but the thing i was not happy with is the other party which is glascoed council did not want there half of the money and i still only got half the money my point is why should they get the hoard for 50% of its value i may sound a bit greedy hear but not at all this is why i dont look at them in same way as before but im so glad its in the museum for everone to see ;) regards phil

Charles Cater:
This is what I donated to the National Museum of Wales in Cardiff. Go and ask to look at it, I'll bet they will say they have not got it.

I suspect that the lead seal was not delivered to them. It was feature in the book called The Rev.Dr. David Wliiams on "Welsh Seals" whih can be purchased from the museum.

On the seal it says  - X madoci P madoci

Kev:
charles nice seal, phil great story that and after only two weeks of detecting great stuff m8, ;D

Al.Thepastfinder, ( Alan ):
we hads 2 bits of luck that day,  not only did i find a hoard but my detecting mate who was out with me too,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page