Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minelab E Trac SOLD !!  (Read 3042 times)
Goldpanner

« on: September 23, 2013, 10:48:13 AM »

For sale at the end of the week my Minelab E Trac. Ive just bought a Deus so wont let the E Trac go untill I've tested the Deus out.
£700 Plus post or collect from Andover Hampshire. Come and test it out in my garden.
£650 Plus post without the Excelerator Coil.
WILL TAKE A WHITES XLT AS PART EX IF REQUIRED
Used at a rally over this last weekend. Found a 1/4 inch aluminium toy car wheel at 10" !!!!! and a Farthing that blew my ears off at 8"
DETAILS
Used Minelab E Trac Detector with a Detech SEF 12x10 Coil and Cover.  It does not have the Original FBS 11" Double-D Coil. This 12"X10" is much better anyway.
E Trac will be sent in original box.
Also included is a 6" Excelerator EQ2 Pro Double D search coil.GREAT sensitive little coil.
Rechargeable Battery Pack+Mains charger+Car Charger. Battery pack still holds full charge.
Empty battery pack for AA Batteries. ( I used Duracell rechargeables and got 2 days detecting with them.
Has the fitted Minelab top shaft protectors and also has the Controll box cover which has always been used.
Also has headphones, battered but working OK.
There are no scratches on the screen or control box and it is in immaculate condition.
The machine has been used but has very few scratches and I can send pics of it if required.

This is a reluctant sale but the wife wont let me keep the E Trac and Deus Huh

If not sold by Saturday it will go up on Ebay
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 03:48:35 PM by Goldpanner » Logged
Goldpanner

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 03:34:39 PM »

Got my XP Deus today and ran it in the garden. Very pleased.
So the E Trac can go as soon as anyone wants it.
cardiffian

Minelab Explorer, Deus

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 05:44:02 PM »

The Deus is an excellent machine Goldpanner and you won't regret your choice. I bought mine in December last year to replace my Minelab XS as my main detector. After 12 years the weight of the Minelab was becoming a major problem to me. However, I was reluctant to swap over to the Deus and it didn't come out of the box for 2 months. It eventually came out the day my partner found her 'find of a lifetime' Henry V111 half sovereign. I haven't looked back since and can now detect trouble free again for 5 to 6 hour stints at a time (with a break mind you Smiley) Good luck with yours.

Hammered                 5         
Roman bronze          10
William 111 shilling
Disc brooches             2
Med. silver annular brooch
Goldpanner

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 03:38:30 PM »

Angry Angry Angry Angry
Goldpanner

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 04:28:29 PM »

The Deus is an excellent machine Goldpanner and you won't regret your choice. I bought mine in December last year to replace my Minelab XS as my main detector. After 12 years the weight of the Minelab was becoming a major problem to me. However, I was reluctant to swap over to the Deus and it didn't come out of the box for 2 months. It eventually came out the day my partner found her 'find of a lifetime' Henry V111 half sovereign. I haven't looked back since and can now detect trouble free again for 5 to 6 hour stints at a time (with a break mind you Smiley) Good luck with yours.

Yes after 4 hours out with it yesterday it was a breeze and my arm wasnt aching !!
Goldpanner

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 11:22:57 AM »

nOW ON eBAY

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal