Minelab Explorer vs Fisher F75

(1/18) > >>

proconsul:
OK, lets have your views on this pair. Marquess of Queensbury rules apply, no biting, gouging or spitting. You can abuse detectors as much as you like but no abuse of other members please.

Neil:
Thats a can of worms you've opened there Geoff!!!

Tonight ladies and gentlemen we have:

John Pugh in the Red Corner - undefeated Commonwealth Explorer Champion versus . . . well we shall see!

Should be interesting ;)

Neil

Richy:
I have no experience of either of these machines so I guess I'm in the neutral corner...... :D.......

Neil:
I've got to weigh in on the Minelab side owning an X-Terra30, Minelab Muskateer - great machine and an Explorer II.

I've only ever really handled a Fisher F75 and it feels nicely balanced and really light, which I am sure will appeal to some. Also I have seen some good finds from it, but I am more than happy with the power of the Explorer for the time being.

Lets hear some Fisher owners comments - theres plenty of you on here.

cheers
Neil

maxine:
Im lucky enough to have both machines,  :) Both excellent in my opinion, both should be used in all metal for the best results. The Fisher is my choice of the two on ploughed land, and if time is limited. Have not got the E-trac yet but it will be replacing the Explorer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page