Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Linked Rallies
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Official sign up Detecting Wales Rally Cullompton area  (Read 9469 times)
proconsul
Proconsul

« on: March 09, 2016, 08:28:20 PM »

Mike has worked his magic once again and found us a rally farm in the West of England The farm is in the Cullompton area just south of Taunton. The land available is mostly stubble with a little pasture thrown in. The site should give us good potential for finds from the Roman, medieval and post medieval eras.

The Rally will be held on Sunday 20th March. Because of the particular circumstances of this farm we have to impose a couple of restrictions: NO DOGS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THIS RALLY. The rally will be held in the middle of lambing season and the farmer has asked us to make sure that none of the members bring dogs.

Because of the limited parking availability and the continued wet weather making on-field parking unworkable we will have to stick to a strict limit of 75 members attending this rally. If you sign up and then find out that you are unable to attend please let us know in plenty of time so that someone else can take your place.

This will be a DetectingWales.com members only rally and I'm afraid everyone attending must be over 16 years of age. Usual terms and conditions apply. Everyone who attends does so at their own risk and we recommended that everyone has civil liability insurance. If you are a member of a club you will probably already have this. Please check.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

The location of the rally will be sent by private message to everyone who has signed up the day before the rally and the rally fee is £7.00 as normal.
lady lorraine stanley
Rally attendee

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 09:56:12 AM »

Please add my name for the rally Lord stanley
stu8
Rally attendee

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 01:00:12 PM »

Hi, i`m not a member of any club but would like to join a club near me in gwent, my day job has changed now so i`m not working away as much, and i am looking to go on weekend digs and meet new members, how do i join please?
regards
Stew

Nokta fors core
Nokta fors core gold+
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 01:48:25 PM »

Hi Stu8 - you already entitled to come on rallies as you are now a Detecting Wales members.

You just need to click confirmation that you intend to come to add your name to the list above.

Cheers
Neil

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
lady lorraine stanley
Rally attendee

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 05:17:37 PM »

Is this the right box to add my husband down for the alley on the 20th
mrstonytrees

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 05:59:48 AM »

Is this the right box to add my husband down for the alley on the 20th

If he is a DW member he can add himself to the rally. He just needs to make sure he is signed in and there should be a "sign up" box with his name on it at the top of this page
The Ferret

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 08:13:39 AM »

Hi guys
Kevin 57 is having problems logging in but would like to attend the dig. Ill be giving him a lift  in the car if thats ok.

Cheers
TF

150aceboy
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 12:53:16 PM »

Please could you remove my name from the list plz,  something's cropped up so unable to attend
Thanks Paul  Wink
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 03:34:59 PM »

Done - Thanks for letting us know Paul

Cheers
Neil

There comes a time in every rightly constructed boys life when he has a raging urge to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

If anyone wants to sell any S c r a p gold or sovereigns, regardless of condition -  ask me for a price first please.
celticspikey
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 05:10:02 PM »

Not far from me but, wife's birthday weekend and I am away, look farward to finds though hope you all have a good day. Wink
dingdong
Superhero Member

MAD COWS EAT METAL DETECTORISTS !!!🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂🐂

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 05:29:01 PM »

Hey Mr C.Spikey, have a great weekend 👍
mike jugs
Rally attendee

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 09:14:12 PM »

Please could you remove my name from the list, big car problem to fix
  sorry mike jugs
  thanks mike
sarnpoet
Rally attendee

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 11:46:23 PM »

please could you remove my name from the list please as i have double booked myself - sorry for the hasstle - Paul
TEZZA

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2016, 12:10:31 AM »

Please could you take me off the list as i`m unable to make it thanks
Neil
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2016, 10:27:55 AM »

All Done - Thanks Tezza, Sarn Poet and Mike Jugs for doing the decent thing and letting us know you couldn't make it.

It will allow someone else to go as we are limited on numbers at this location.

See you at the next one

Cheers
Neil

Mark Twain 1835 - 1910

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal