Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: etrac tested  (Read 2421 times)
16.5DD (richard)

« on: March 12, 2009, 11:14:44 PM »

got my etrac from a member on here s/h.
arrived so had to test drive for an hour or 2 .
wow what a detector having used explores for 2 years this is a big improvement but totally different screen and how to program .
i got some setting from a mate then set it with a discrim pattern that was not to much and also fully open screen . took it to a local site and went over some land i hammered last week in a dirrect area that was easy to know the holes still showed a little so it amazed me how i could get about 7 1ps from this small area concidering how much i found i nearly dropped from digging .it picked 1ps at around 10inches to 12 .
no joke i would not have belived it if it hadn't have been me i am very thorugh in small areas in hotspots i find all there is then move on .
this blew me away i found a gold thin pendant in another area that gave a signal different to ring pulls in amunst many ring pulls .yet i tested it with my se and it came up as ring pull .although these machines are similar they ain't these id even better and pinpoint to presision except very large things can just miss if you rush but smaller spde can be used instead .
i was shocked if the item didn't come up smack in middle after a few digs.
still a little heavy but pro coil is stupidly light .
faster than se by a week around iron .all metal mode really quiet in comparison.
i fell in love all over again !!
i remeber the first day i went out properly with my explorer 2 i went for 8 hours down a local beach found £48 pound and 84p only 31 pound coins the rest was change no 50p coins .no jewellery i found enough to keep me interested and happy .
i have put on a couple of stone since but still maybe it will get me out more often.

you never know what lies below......

dreaming of detecting whilst............
detecting as there nothing else i would rather dooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jan
Rally attendee

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 11:01:25 AM »

nice .
show me that peice saturday.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal