photo downloads ?

(1/3) > >>

dingdong:
Sorry to be a pain but I am a complete novice but would like to know if I can download photographs of my finds on  a tablet?as I have some nice artefacts etc which I would love to have a second opinion on,also I am sure it would increase my interest even further. I must say that metal detecting is far more enjoyable than I emagined,quite addictive and GREAT,many thanks in anticipation.

roaljodaka:
Do you mean upload pics to this site  ??? ???

dingdong:
Yes please,as I said mate I don't no how to take and download photos of my finds  on this "tablet thing" to D.W. website,many thanks for interest shown.

Val Beechey:
I imagine it's much the same as a computer Chris.  Do you use the tablet to connect to DW and have you got Photos loaded onto it ??
John has a tablet, if no one comes back to you we can experiment when he comes home.  Silly B is flying.

I was amazed how cold it is when I was out with the dogs. Have now got a good  fire going.  Miss the central heating, it's been down since tea time New Years Eve.  Hoping some one will turn up tomorrow to sort it out. Can't get over how cold the cold water is. Even makes your mouth ache when you swill out after cleaning.
Just proves how spoiled we are.

Val

Val Beechey:
Test by John beechey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page