Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: two club membership  (Read 4668 times)
Al.Thepastfinder, ( Alan )
Superhero Member

Star of Radio, T.V. and now Youtube, lol.

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »

here here Paul ,  some seem to get carried away with titles and over the top competitiveness  ect, always wanting to appeare to look the best, its the down to earth people that counts mate whether in a club or not,

proconsul
Proconsul

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 01:53:10 PM »

Thanks, chaps. The best way to secure a future for our hobby is to face our enemies with a united front. One of the main aims of this site was to build bridges between Welsh clubs and between individual Welsh detectorists. I am pleased to say that I think we have made great progress with this. Hopefully having members of various clubs meeting each other through DetectingWales.com will help thaw the sometimes frosty relations between clubs.

Geoff
Kev
Superhero Member

"there as got to be more there " SE & XS user

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 02:05:10 PM »

hope things get better and better between everybody whatever club you are in, we all love doing the same thing METAL DETECTING and all that goes with our great hobby Wink........... p.s. the members on here that are not in any club are nice people to ....... ME ME ME ME ME  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ancientpat

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 03:50:44 PM »

As one of the original founder members of the C Scan club way back in 1977 I am more than pleased to see the changes to the two club rule and the enjoyment of sitting around and having a chat at the Detecting Wales rallies has brought this home to me with meeting new fellow detectorists.
I have always  enjoyed travelling to rallies all over the country and meeting others of the same interest.

Pat. Smiley Smiley
altinkum

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 03:59:50 PM »

i did'nt know there was any argy bargy with the 2 clubs until i read it on here. it must have happened a while ago before i joined the scan club. on a positive note as most of you know i'm a very diplomatic person and if i can join rare i'll be in the perfect position to foster relations between these 2 clubs.  mike

explorers, my arse
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 07:08:16 PM »

yes  it was before you joined up Mike, but foget it now, its over and buried mate, lets all get back to being freinds again,
cheers

Debbie

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 09:12:20 AM »

Good idea Phil - I will bring this up at the committee meeting of Cardiff Scan next week.
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 05:29:46 PM »

we were with the n.c.m.d years ago Phil,  but they didn't represent us to good in our battle with the archgies  when they were trying to stop us mate,
 f.i.d good battle,  we ended up in changing to them,  they were cheeper too.  i was with them as an independant anyhow,

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal