Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minelab - Field Tests  (Read 7182 times)
SimonH

Teknetics T2, Cwmbran

« on: January 06, 2010, 01:12:31 PM »

Minelab Explorer SE

Minelab Sovereign Elite

coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 01:39:16 PM »

nice one simon ok guys have a look at the recovery speed on the se what a load of s---t and the ex11 is the same  Shocked and the xs is better like i said BUT still not the best and the chap siad in the clip you cant go no slower than that and you guys was saying j pugh knows his stuff on the explorer dont know were you lot get it from  Undecided

theres gold in them hills
explorer xs one of the best
Tinman (paul/Lisa)

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 01:58:25 PM »

you are barking
Chef Geoff
Archaeological and Hardware Advisor
Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 02:00:01 PM »

The truth is, you can and should go slower than that, plus best results are gained in all metal so you don't have to worry about recovery speeds to the same extent.
What tickles me about the Norfolk wolf videos is when he says normal sweep speed (Tesoro speed) and then how slow he goes when he tests the GMP (who are his sponsors). Impartial? I don't think so.
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 02:25:01 PM »

the thing is ive done this test with a gold stater in my back garden and if i went any slower i would of stoped and as for barking lisa or paul how long have you been detecting for a year maybe  Huh the recovery speed is to slow on the explorer dont know about the e-trac mind never used one so cant commit on it  Undecided

Tinman (paul/Lisa)

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 02:35:52 PM »

It dosnt matter though how long i have been detecting whether its a yr or five yrs. you just seem  to have a thing about explorers and I certainly wouldnt name any names on an open forum. just dont see the need for that. Are you honestly saying that on your test bed the Se wouldnt pick up a gold stater? if you dont like explorers fair enough but chipping away at  it at every oppurtunity is hardly constructive is it. And in this  day and age mentioning names like that can lead to more problems than the worth of it. And no i dont know him .
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »

but you dont mind calling people names instead  Huh

Tinman (paul/Lisa)

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 03:23:37 PM »

dont think ive name called unless you mean "barking" dont really see it as name calling but there you go . The point im trying to make is the way you keep banging on about explorers are rubbish. ok they rubbish lets all sell them and buy the xs., The point im trying to make is if you commenting on any make/model lets try and be constructive about it . not look at it as an oppurtunity to bring other peoples name up. just looks like sour grapes.
coleggwent(phil)
Superhero Member

explorer xs user

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 03:31:42 PM »

yer well i do buy the xs no cos they are rubbish as well on recovery witch i stated if you have used one for 8 years like me then i think im more able to comment on it as for saying names whats that to do with anyone its a free forum and you dont own it do you  Huh Huh

Tinman (paul/Lisa)

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 03:38:49 PM »

no i dont lol, mate you making youself look silly  i couldnt care if you been detecting 20 yrs. But saying that if you go by that, how long has J Pugh been detecting?  Leave it there will you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal