Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brecon Searchers MDC est March 2013  (Read 4469 times)
outlaw

Chairman Brecon MDC ( since 2013 )

« on: March 11, 2014, 11:31:59 PM »

Brecon Searchers MDC, Chairman and founder David Hingley / Outlaw. ( member NCMD )

Our 12th meeting was toasted in with a small glass of red wine to celebrate our first aniversary. The club / group was reformed on the ashes of the old Brecon club that folded quite a while  after I had left it. lol

We are a small club that meet monthly in private. ( our choice )

All of us have agreed that at the moment in time we are happy to maintain our present number and are not looking to
increase our membership.

However although we do have a waiting list in operation and do occasionally invite provisional new members , if there are other detectorists who do not belong to an existing club / group who live within a reasonable radius of Brecon who would like to express an interest,  to avoid disappointment on a cold call, please pm me.

Our meetings are not  advertised as open to public entry. ( our choice )

Sometimes we move our meetings to new venues so as members who travel long distances to our meetings, have a break from the distance they have to travel.

We do hope at some stage to hold an open rally though limited numbers for some DW members. Wink

Heres to the next twelve months  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you to all our members that have continued to support it, ( though we did lose a few on the way)  lol

David Hingley / Outlaw

The founder and chairman and general organiser, secretary,  Grin

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:37:44 PM by outlaw » Logged
Radnor Bandit (Ian)

Keep banging them rocks together

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 10:12:50 AM »

Dave how many members have you got at the moment ?
and why are you still using this section of DW as this refers to the old Brecon club and not your new searchers club ?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:14:56 AM by Radnor Bandit (Ian) » Logged
the-BANGOR-citizan

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 04:19:05 PM »

and why are you broadcasting that there is a club and making sure we all know it. Then say you don,t want any one to join.  Huh Huh Huh Huh I heard there was a new Brecon club starting up. Any truth in this please as my self and two friends are looking to join a local club.

Remember Farrar Road
Farmer Phil (always remembered)
outlaw

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 08:47:10 PM »

and why are you still using this section of DW as this refers to the old Brecon club and not your new searchers club ?

Actually I thought that I was starting a new thread but we are not all perfect and at times can make mistakes. LOL
Though on reflection we are still the Brecon club, with a new name and under new management  Grin Grin

Though it doesnt take too much inteligence to gather the old club doesnt exist anymore  Roll Eyes

The membership at the moment is full ! We all prefer for the time being to keep it this way. None of us rule out new members joining when vacancies occur like any other closed club would !

if you read the post Paul it does give you an idea that if you wish to be put on a waiting list you can pm me your details, and I will reply with an appropriate answer  Wink especially for you  Grin

The club has not just started its been running for twelve months  Grin

I hear Hereford are looking for new members perhaps you both ought to join a more local club.

There is no harm in putting the club back on the map with our own ground rules. Grin

If anyone would like further detail well please pm me as I will not be drawn into childish games  Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:57:39 PM by outlaw » Logged
Radnor Bandit (Ian)

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »

Actually I thought that I was starting a new thread but we are not all perfect and at times can make mistakes. LOL
Though on reflection we are still the Brecon club, with a new name and under new management  Grin Grin

Though it doesnt take too much inteligence to gather the old club doesnt exist anymore  Roll Eyes

The membership at the moment is full ! We all prefer for the time being to keep it this way. None of us rule out new members joining when vacancies occur like any other closed club would !

if you read the post Paul it does give you an idea that if you wish to be put on a waiting list you can pm me your details, and I will reply with an appropriate answer  Wink especially for you  Grin

The club has not just started its been running for twelve months  Grin

I hear Hereford are looking for new members perhaps you both ought to join a more local club.

There is no harm in putting the club back on the map with our own ground rules. Grin

If anyone would like further detail well please pm me as I will not be drawn into childish games  Roll Eyes

I give it another 3 months before your wheels fall off again Dave , just like the old club did
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:45:52 PM by Radnor Bandit (Ian) » Logged
outlaw

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 10:09:11 PM »

Tongue Tongue Tongue
Radnor Bandit (Ian)

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 09:19:25 AM »

please pm me as I will not be drawn into childish games  Roll Eyes

Comment deleted

Pages: [1]
  Print