RARE MEMBERSHIP runs from January to December NEW MEMBERS ALWAYS WELCOME !

(1/5) > >>

PHIL YNYSBOETH:

www.raremdclub.co.uk

R.A.R.E Membership runs from January to December.... Join Now!

Why not join our Friendly and active Club and take advantage of the following:-

Extensive club land in the Vale of Glamorgan and Powys
Our subsidised and famous Bus trips to large Detecting Rallys over the bridge
An extensive Lending Library (books Dvd,s and Videos)
Fortnightly Meeting/social nights these are held once a fortnight on a Wednesday.
F.L.O attended Find of the month meetings once a month.

If you'd like to come and see us, why not pop along to our next club meeting (see Above website for details)

No obligation to Join, just come along and say Hello! Contact a committee member on our Web site or contact me so we,ll be expecting you ;0)

R.A.R.E MEMBERSHIP FEES 2010

New Membership :-

One off Joining fee - £5.00
Annual membership fee - £10.00
F.I.D Membership - £8.50

Thats a new membership fee of only £23.50 !!!

Membership Renewal:-

Annual Membership Fee - £10.00
F.I.D Renewal Fee - £3.50

Thats a membership renewal fee of only £13.50 per year !!!

Please note F.I.D or N.C.M.D & membership is compulsory.

Club Membership applications and FID Applications Can be downloaded off the RARE website
or just turn up at one of our friendly and informal Club meetings, directions can be found on the RARE Web Site below

Rhondda Artefacts & Research Enthusiasts are a warm and friendly metal detecting club and we are currently based at Trehafod & District Social Club, Rhondda Cynon Taff, South Wales.  

We hold meetings every fortnight (see club meetings) and welcome any new members to join our club.

All the best
Phil Jones

bymatt666 (byron):
you are doing a grand job of promoting our club phil.!!  well done mate and keep up the good work !....byron

mole:
Phil thanks for reminding me  ;) will have to make sure Irenew my membership for 2010  ::) hope to appear soon with some reasonable finds to show you and the rest of the members do Iqaulify to enter find of the month ??? all the best Dai

waltonbasinman:
Come on ladies and gents. Having met a few members at DW rallies you can not go wrong with the RARE club. Forward thinking helpful members, Library services, coach trips to many rallies over the bridge. If I did not live so far away I know which club would interest me the most.

TheLoveDoc:
If i could drive mate i would most definatley join but im buggered..... :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page