wootton bassett round table rally

(1/2) > >>

bymatt666 (byron):
we are organising a bus trip for the above rally to be held on sat..march 10th 2012....please get your names in as soon as possible so we can order the right seater bus.......the list will still be available at the next meeting.

Neil:
Just to stress before we get any confusion - this is a RARE members rally and not anything to do with Detecting Wales. Do not add you names to this list, but contact RARE direct to RARE or see Byron.

Thanks
Neil

bymatt666 (byron):
you beat me to it neil...thanks........as stated folks, if you want your name on the RARE list then please PM me or contact a committee member, this is NOT a sign-up thread for DW......the cost is £17 for the rally and £7 for the bus.......at the moment it's only for RARE members......if there are spare seats they will be offered to non-members..........byron

igglepiggle:
i have had a chat with Mrs Segwick and she has told me that the site designated for the rally is close to the one they used last year .........................."but it is not the same one"

she has said that the land allocated for the rally has not been detected on before and the farmer has confirmed this (draw your own conclusion)

there will be a hard standing for the bus

we have 20 names at the moment

bymatt666 (byron):
the pick-up point is NANTGARW, as usual,...the coach leaves at 7am......for new members the postcode is....cf15 7qx...... ;)......see you there........byron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page