Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 2507 times)
vitallius (Dave)

"The only way to have a friend is to be one."

« on: March 08, 2009, 03:06:26 PM »

;DCheers all for the warm welcome,got to admit a excellent forum site have been on a few this is far superior......
any body out there belong or belonged to the Gwent Metal Detecting club around 1985 and onwards and can remember Dave & Harry would be nice to hear from you
Richy
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 06:27:15 PM »

Vitallius I posted on here a while ago enquiring about Gwent Detecting Club and got no replies,
 I've tried to contact by email the people who are listed on the internet as commitee members and again no replies
.I know they used to meet in Cwmbran RAFA club which was, I believe, closed down for a while so they might have moved elsewhere.
It seems a bit odd that there are no members or ex-members on this forum who can enlighten us.I have a sneaky feeling that the club no longer exists. I hope I'm wrong. Perhaps your post will trigger some reaction. 

Regards, Richy.

You can show a gift horse water but a pencil must be lead.
vitallius (Dave)

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 07:04:37 PM »

Vitallius I posted on here a while ago enquiring about Gwent Detecting Club and got no replies,
 I've tried to contact by email the people who are listed on the internet as commitee members and again no replies
.I know they used to meet in Cwmbran RAFA club which was, I believe, closed down for a while so they might have moved elsewhere.
It seems a bit odd that there are no members or ex-members on this forum who can enlighten us.I have a sneaky feeling that the club no longer exists. I hope I'm wrong. Perhaps your post will trigger some reaction. 

Regards, Richy.
Hi thanks for that ,your quite wright can remember going there to the meetings, again its over twenty years ago and expect they have retired? I was in my mid twenties then now in mid 40'S HOW TIME FLYS.
May see you next sat not sure if Ive been selected or not,hope so
Richy
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 09:19:09 PM »

Your name's on the list of members attending the rally so make yourself known to me, I'm the good looking guy standing next to millsy.lol.

Richy.

You can show a gift horse water but a pencil must be lead.
vitallius (Dave)

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:04 PM »

Hi Richy, will do looking forward to meeting everybody and enjoying the day, about, the good looking bit, it cant be true my mother said im the only good looking guy on the planet/?? anyway look forward to it seeing you soon........Cheers

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal