Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Retro C-Scope VLF950D  (Read 2015 times)
Cymro

« on: May 30, 2015, 01:57:04 PM »

Hi,

This belongs to an old friend who was heavily into metal detecting in the early 80s, but who found other interests and gave it up. 

He's asked me to sell it for him as I'm better connected in the metal detecting community than he is - I originally had a potential buyer in mind but he'd already found one.

The detector is in good (if dusty . . . ) condition and all functions appear to work. It originally took a pair of PP6 batteries but at £13 each on eBay I just used a couple of PP3s to try it - the voltage is the same but the capacity is lower so they don't last as long (but you can buy industrial PP3s on eBay at about 80p each if you buy 10 . . . )

Don't know what the machine is likely to sell for, so if you'd all just form an orderly queue and make your offers I'll convey them to my friend for his approval.

Can be picked up in Holywell, Flints or will post at cost.
Cymro

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 08:47:50 AM »

<<Scratch, scratch . . . (strikes match) . . . >>

"Hello . . . ello . . . lo . . . lo . . . . Anybody here . . .ere . . . ere . . . ?"

<<Shuffles off muttering>>

Seriously guys, it's a discriminating metal detector, it works and it was the business back in the day. What about one for the kids on the beach so they don't pester to use your Deus - it telescopes up small enough for even my missus and she's only 4' 10" . . .

Nothing in it for me - I'm just trying to help a mate out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal