Choose fontsize:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News
gesza
May 02, 2024, 06:07:44 PM
 I'm still here any rallies coming up? 
jamiepearce
January 17, 2024, 07:59:51 PM
 Evening.been out the picture for a few years.is there any weekenders coming up this year?
rookypair
January 04, 2024, 09:57:08 AM
 I think everyone has dispersed in all directions. Good to see some of the original peeps posting to 
rjm
January 03, 2024, 11:26:38 PM
 This site is pretty dead now! 
TOMTOM
January 03, 2024, 05:38:50 PM
 HI IM HERE ANY RALLYS
dances with badgers
December 28, 2023, 09:40:42 AM
 the dreaded social media lol
DEADLOCK
December 27, 2023, 08:26:38 AM
 Still going social media plays a big part 

Currently there is 1 User in the Chatroom!

Click here if you
need van signs

Or here if you
need magnetic signs

Or here if you
need a
Corporate Video Production Company in Milton Keynes

See our
privacy policy here

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Child benefit farce...........  (Read 8461 times)
DATA311(Alan)

THE BREAM MACHINE F.I.D.

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 11:02:22 AM »

Yeah, and I'm wondering if those puppets you talk of outlaw, are the real voices behind Sesame Street............................... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nil illegitimi Carborundum
Tinman (paul/Lisa)

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 11:13:24 AM »

Just going off topic slightly but has anyone seen America freedom to fasicsm? Its an Aaron Russo film, based on how everyone is conned, similar to zeitgeist and illuminati. It is an eye opener if its true. (waits to get shot down in flames here)
Gazza

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 11:42:39 AM »

WE can wonder all we like but will we do anything about it 'Huh
here in spain or france  they block roads fishing port almost anything to make there point.what will we do nothing but moan and stand in line for the next load of job cuts and more taxes.who is there who will make  UK open there eyes wake up smell the coffee.there is no one person to blame. only us we put them in office.so the child benefit farce is our falt because we don't always read the small print
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 11:46:59 AM »

Just going off topic slightly but has anyone seen America freedom to fasicsm? Its an Aaron Russo film, based on how everyone is conned, similar to zeitgeist and illuminati. It is an eye opener if its true. (waits to get shot down in flames here)

Blooming heck Paul, I didn't know I was posting in such esteemed intellectual company.

I will keep an eye out for the film on your recommendation.

rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 11:49:16 AM »

WE can wonder all we like but will we do anything about it 'Huh
here in spain or france  they block roads fishing port almost anything to make there point.what will we do nothing but moan and stand in line for the next load of job cuts and more taxes.who is there who will make  UK open there eyes wake up smell the coffee.there is no one person to blame. only us we put them in office.so the child benefit farce is our falt because we don't always read the small print

Your totally correct.....we are the ones to blame for putting these muppets/puppets in power.

What amazes me is that the vast majority of Brits don't want to be in Europe so why did our politicians take us in?

What's in it for the politicians?.......certianly nothing for the 'normal' british person!

Salty (Karl) Cardiff Scan Club

Uses an E-trac and a G2

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 12:21:39 PM »

Blimey, I've only just read this thread as I've been ill,
Firstly i have to agree with everything said, Secondly Anybody that know me well, will know I'm not in the slightest bit racist, indeed some of my close friends are of various ethnic backgrounds (hard working honest people, without a chip on their shoulder mind!).
However having read the comments its easy to see why people are voting BNP.
The main stream parties really do need to act quickly to sort this mess out before the average British citizen revolts and sets this country on a path that will see the BNP in power and whilst some of their policies are very relevent, others are not good and i for one wouldn't want to go that root.
I fear that the main stream parties with their unfair and biased polices and political correctness gone nuts are themselves creating a potentially serious racist situation of their own doing.
Its the old, "you kick a dog long enough, eventually it will turn on you and bite", at the moment the average citizen is starting to "growl", the "turn and bite" will Shirley happen if they keep kicking us Angry

Never Mistake my Kindness for Weakness
Tinman (paul/Lisa)

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 12:29:21 PM »

God help you if you do watch it lol, I just found it fasinating, gone right into the conspiracy theories lately. Watched one last night called ancient aliens, and thereb is one part that really puzzled me and that was the stones in Peru, these stones were made from granite and some other hard stone diamonite or something, anyway they were cut to perfection and there was a 5mm bead cut into them all along its length. The only thing that will cut this stone has to be diamond tipped. I couldnt cut something that accurate with a disc cutter how did they do it?. I get them off TV shack and stream them on the main TV
rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 12:37:25 PM »

Fact is always stranger then fiction!

I'm a believer that we have yet to get a man on the moon. It allegedly happened in 1966. We had as much computing
power then as an abacus. The last time we tried toget persons there the rocket blew up........and that's with modern
day computing power etc etc! It's been 43 years and we haven't returned? It's my opinion we were never there to
start with.

I've got my doubts over Princess Diana's death too, but no strong opinion.

Dr David Kelly was murdered and didn't commit suicide....of that I'm sure.

Anyone else got some theories?

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 12:38:59 PM by rjm » Logged

rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »

God help you if you do watch it lol, I just found it fasinating, gone right into the conspiracy theories lately. Watched one last night called ancient aliens, and thereb is one part that really puzzled me and that was the stones in Peru, these stones were made from granite and some other hard stone diamonite or something, anyway they were cut to perfection and there was a 5mm bead cut into them all along its length. The only thing that will cut this stone has to be diamond tipped. I couldnt cut something that accurate with a disc cutter how did they do it?. I get them off TV shack and stream them on the main TV

I love stuff like this.  What's TV Shack? (excuse my ignorance) I've yet to use I-player. Is there an I-player type thing you can plug into your TV set?   (I'm not too fussed watching TV on my laptop)

rjm
Superhero Member

XP Deus

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »

Firstly i have to agree with everything said, Secondly Anybody that know me well, will know I'm not in the slightest bit racist, indeed some of my close friends are of various ethnic backgrounds (hard working honest people, without a chip on their shoulder mind!).
The main stream parties really do need to act quickly to sort this mess out before the average British citizen revolts and sets this country on a path that will see the BNP in power and whilst some of their policies are very relevent, others are not good and i for one wouldn't want to go that root.
I fear that the main stream parties with their unfair and biased polices and political correctness gone nuts are themselves creating a potentially serious racist situation of their own doing.
Its the old, "you kick a dog long enough, eventually it will turn on you and bite", at the moment the average citizen is starting to "growl", the "turn and bite" will Shirley happen if they keep kicking us Angry

SALTY as BNP Candidate.        I'LL SUPPORT YOU !!

Salty (Karl) Cardiff Scan Club

Uses an E-trac and a G2

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2009, 12:52:07 PM »

SALTY as BNP Candidate.        I'LL SUPPORT YOU !!

NO NO NO,!!!! All I'm saying is some of what they say, the main stream parties can and should be doing, they just don't have the gonad's, if you look into some of the BNP policies, their not good and should be approached with caution! unless you happen to be a skinhead Nazi!

Never Mistake my Kindness for Weakness

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal